• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Surya][Unified]

Search This thread

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
logo.png

Code:
[B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Harsh Shandilya
Anirudh Gupta

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
Cozzmy13
erfanoabdi
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Last edited:

Porcupine1

Dec 14, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Do you have any release notes for this ROM? There aren't any in OP.
this is initial 11 build so at this stage there is not so much options to customize, at this moment also aosp dialer doesnt have call recording, so i switch to gapps version in my free time. but we have swipe to clear apps so yeah and no live display but its ok since thanks to elementalx we can tweak colors. Anyway Im so happy because i remember this rom from my poco f1 times when i had it. Now can be only better

Top Liked Posts