" #DroidOnTime "
ROM Version: 5.2.1
Device: OnePlus Nord N10 5G [billie]
Maintainer: @kronflux
Build Status: UNOFFICIAL

banner_discl.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

banner_about.png

dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....

banner_inst.png

1. Download the ROM and Recovery image
2. Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
* adb reboot bootloader
3. Flash the Recovery image
* fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. Boot into Recovery
* fastboot reboot-recovery
5. Perform a Factory Reset/Wipe in Recovery
6. Go to Apply Update and choose Apply from ADB
7. Sideload the ROM
* adb sideload rom.zip
Reboot and voila!

banner_downlods.png

ROM [VANILLA]: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577449
MD5: F852EB929ED7DA566EBC0F291678CB6A
SHA-1: 3CD283C4AA9AF0B4290261BD3F19D5DED0DD947F

ROM [WITH GAPPS]: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577450
MD5: 14F7938C0982CC0749FC160F412453B6
SHA-1: BFD74BC13CBF2AA69ABA9ACB45D44E5B70BBFAC8

*NOTE: dotOS Recovery not currently working properly, included PixelExperience recovery in the meantime, which will work fine*
RECOVERY: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577417
MD5: BFE3114F2A966E03CFD0CF6C0040146B
SHA-1: B14B3102C97C15E3C7C045182489514C0827713F

In case you need it for magisk or any other reason, here's the boot image as well:
BOOT IMAGE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577448
MD5: EAD909E81843EAB13E1DA1FA95B0FEBB
SHA-1: 81CC6D595C1802E9E839408CB717BCB62C40289B

banner_features.png

Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/

banner_credits.png

AOSP
Lineage OS
Pixel Experience
Dirty Unicorns

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer

Important Links

dot OS source
Telegram Channel
Website

REPORTING BUGS !
As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!
for more READ THIS

Contributors: @iamsaalim, @kronflux
Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
Device Sources: - https://github.com/kronflux/device_oneplus_billie
Kernel Sources: - https://github.com/danascape/kernel_oneplus_sm6350
ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Version Information
STABLE
Current Stable Version: v5.2.1
Stable Release Date: 27-01-2022
Last Updated: 21-03-2022
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 11.x
ROM Kernel: 4.19.125​

Last edited:

verbage

Aug 12, 2014
Thrilled to see this! Any known issues like DTW and/or Adaptive Brightness not working? Or no known issues at this point?

wanamy

Account currently disabled
Aug 31, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
First of all thank you for this amazing ROM! I noticed that Bluetooth audio works fine but when you plug in headsets/headphones they still produce sounds from the speakers and not the headphones/headsets. WiFi is also a tad bit weak so I transitioned to ArrowOS. Thank you again for the good work. I appreciate it!

Andariyel

Sep 19, 2015
Hannover
heyho i have a few questions about this rom. Is it possible to install a own gapps packet like the pico variant? If yes which one should i use? Arm64/Android 11/Pico is this the right package?
Whats about root can i flash magisk for rooting?

wanamy

Account currently disabled
Aug 31, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
heyho i have a few questions about this rom. Is it possible to install a own gapps packet like the pico variant? If yes which one should i use? Arm64/Android 11/Pico is this the right package?
Whats about root can i flash magisk for rooting?
I am not sure about the gapps, but as for the rooting Magisk works for me just fine.

Sophos437

Feb 3, 2022
LG G6
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
I'm new to all this, so I hope I do this right, but I bought this phone specifically to be a 5G hotspot, and OnePlus disabled 5G after Android 11 update.

I'm on build number 11.0.3.BE89BA, so EU model, and before I take the plunge into installing custom ROM for the first time since I owned an LG G3 like 7 years ago, I'd like to at least confirm this will work on my build and it will re-enable 5G.

Thank you for answering, and if you have any extra tips or info how to make it as easy as possible, I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I've followed the instructions to the best of my understanding, and it gets stuck at 47%, which I've heard is normal, but I always reboot into stock firmware. I tried it at least 5 times so far, even following Youtube videos (different OnePlus phones on YT though), but the result is always the same. Instructions say nothing about TWRP, but can I maybe try that way?

Last edited:

Andariyel

Sep 19, 2015
Hannover
@wanamy thx for your reply good to read. For gapps i google it and from what i read on other phones with dotos it works flashing after the Dotos. So i guess it should be okay. Will try it at the weekend when i have time.

boffster99

I'm new to all this, so I hope I do this right, but I bought this phone specifically to be a 5G hotspot, and OnePlus disabled 5G after Android 11 update.

I'm on build number 11.0.3.BE89BA, so EU model, and before I take the plunge into installing custom ROM for the first time since I owned an LG G3 like 7 years ago, I'd like to at least confirm this will work on my build and it will re-enable 5G.

Thank you for answering, and if you have any extra tips or info how to make it as easy as possible, I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I've followed the instructions to the best of my understanding, and it gets stuck at 47%, which I've heard is normal, but I always reboot into stock firmware. I tried it at least 5 times so far, even following Youtube videos (different OnePlus phones on YT though), but the result is always the same. Instructions say nothing about TWRP, but can I maybe try that way?
I MsM back to stock rom which for me was version 10 at which point I needed to update os to 11 twice to make sure that 11 was on both partitions. After that I unlocked, flashed recovery, reboot recovery, format data, adb sideload rom, then adb sideload partition fix, then reboot to bootloader, fastboot--set-active=a( or b depending on what partition you were on. you want to be on the other partition), boot back into recovery, adb sideload rom again for the different partition, format data again, then reboot. works fine for me. here is the link for the copy partition zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693768129

Reactions: fardman88

Sophos437

Feb 3, 2022
LG G6
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
I MsM back to stock rom which for me was version 10 at which point I needed to update os to 11 twice to make sure that 11 was on both partitions. After that I unlocked, flashed recovery, reboot recovery, format data, adb sideload rom, then adb sideload partition fix, then reboot to bootloader, fastboot--set-active=a( or b depending on what partition you were on. you want to be on the other partition), boot back into recovery, adb sideload rom again for the different partition, format data again, then reboot. works fine for me. here is the link for the copy partition zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693768129
Hey man, thank you for the help, but I'm really bad at understanding this, so please have some patience with me asking a few questions. I've only started looking into this a couple of hours ago, and I'm not the most tech savy when it comes to phones.

I don't know what MsM is, but I'll look around the forum and try to find more info. Question is, do I really need to flash back to 10 just to install 11 again, since I'm already on an official 11? Honestly, I'm not really sure my phone ever was on 10, I just know when I got the phone I updated to the new firmware straight out of the box, then discovered about 5G being turned off in 11 afterwards.

I've read about partitions in comments for Pixel Experience Custom ROM, and I've tried to do that, but Powershell insisted there's only partition A, and no matter what I would do it wouldn't switch. Is that the zip file for? How do I use it?

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Hey man, thank you for the help, but I'm really bad at understanding this, so please have some patience with me asking a few questions. I've only started looking into this a couple of hours ago, and I'm not the most tech savy when it comes to phones.

I don't know what MsM is, but I'll look around the forum and try to find more info. Question is, do I really need to flash back to 10 just to install 11 again, since I'm already on an official 11? Honestly, I'm not really sure my phone ever was on 10, I just know when I got the phone I updated to the new firmware straight out of the box, then discovered about 5G being turned off in 11 afterwards.

I've read about partitions in comments for Pixel Experience Custom ROM, and I've tried to do that, but Powershell insisted there's only partition A, and no matter what I would do it wouldn't switch. Is that the zip file for? How do I use it?

Did you go into fastboot or fastbootd?
Fastboot allows you to switch slots, fastbootd does not.

fastboot --set-active=a and the commands pertaining to dynamic partitions also requires a newer version of adb and fastboot. Old version will just give you an "unknown command" response.

boffster99

If your on stock 11 then no shouldn't need to MsM. I've tried the rom for a few days. At first it was pretty good. noticed some wifi glitching and although it would allow me to establish a hot spot, it did not allow internet access doing it. So I never was able to get the hos spot working.

Sophos437

Feb 3, 2022
LG G6
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Did you go into fastboot or fastbootd?
Fastboot allows you to switch slots, fastbootd does not.

fastboot --set-active=a and the commands pertaining to dynamic partitions also requires a newer version of adb and fastboot. Old version will just give you an "unknown command" response.
I followed the instructions a few times and I'm sure I typed fastboot not fastbootd, unless that has nothing to do with entering fastbootd. As for the versions, I've downloaded the Platform tools r32 from the adb tutorial on this website, which I guess is the newest version. I also tried the 15 second adb tool I found on some youtube tutorial, but CMD just immediately crashes when I tried to run it, so I had to do everything in Poweshell. When I tried to switch partition powershell would say something in the lines of "looking for any device", then pretty much freeze and get unstuck 30 seconds later with nothing happening.

Sophos437

Feb 3, 2022
LG G6
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
If your on stock 11 then no shouldn't need to MsM. I've tried the rom for a few days. At first it was pretty good. noticed some wifi glitching and although it would allow me to establish a hot spot, it did not allow internet access doing it. So I never was able to get the hos spot working.
Oof, that's a deal breaker for me, hotspot is a must for me. I'll try another ROM and hopefully I have more luck with it. The thing is, I don't know if it's stock 11 or not, I've never checked, my phone just pretty much downloaded a software update on the first run and I clicked install without thinking too much about it.

umaga2012

Jul 15, 2012
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Cant sideload the ROM. I get the following error

C:\Users\Harrison\OneDrive\Desktop\Metro pcs\platform-tools_r32.0.0-windows\platform-tools>adb sideload C:\Users\Harrison\Downloads\dotOS-R-v5.2.1-billie-GAPPS-20220124-0523.zip
serving: 'C:\Users\Harrison\Downloads\dotOS-R-v5.2.1-billie-GAPPS-20220124-0523.zip' (~0%) adb: failed to read command: No error

C:\Users\Harrison\OneDrive\Desktop\Metro pcs\platform-tools_r32.0.0-windows\platform-tools>adb sideload C:\Users\Harrison\Downloads\dotOS-R-v5.2.1-billie-GAPPS-20220124-0523.zip
Total xfer: 0.00x

boffster99

Cant sideload the ROM. I get the following error

serving: 'C:\Users\Harrison\Downloads\dotOS-R-v5.2.1-billie-GAPPS-20220124-0523.zip' (~0%) adb: failed to read command: No error

Total xfer: 0.00x
usually get that error if your coming from the wrong Os or from a custom rom. Are you running stock OOS 11 on your phone?

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
I followed the instructions a few times and I'm sure I typed fastboot not fastbootd, unless that has nothing to do with entering fastbootd. As for the versions, I've downloaded the Platform tools r32 from the adb tutorial on this website, which I guess is the newest version. I also tried the 15 second adb tool I found on some youtube tutorial, but CMD just immediately crashes when I tried to run it, so I had to do everything in Poweshell. When I tried to switch partition powershell would say something in the lines of "looking for any device", then pretty much freeze and get unstuck 30 seconds later with nothing happening.

Are you typing in adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot fastboot?

Bootloader leads to official fastboot.
Fastboot leads to fastbootd which doesn't do the fastboot things oddly enough.

Sophos437

Feb 3, 2022
LG G6
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Are you typing in adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot fastboot?

Bootloader leads to official fastboot.
Fastboot leads to fastbootd which doesn't do the fastboot things oddly enough.
I'm typing ./adb reboot bootloader. Like I've said, my knowledge is limited, so I've followed the tutorial word for word. Anyway, I'll have a few days off next week, so I'll try to do all sorts of things, starting with downgrading to OOS10 with MSM. That by itself should fix my 5g problem, and if it doesn't then I'll do more Custom ROM shenanigans.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dotOS_banner-5.0.png

" #DroidOnTime "
    ROM Version: 5.2.1
    Device: OnePlus Nord N10 5G [billie]
    Maintainer: @kronflux
    Build Status: UNOFFICIAL

banner_discl.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

banner_about.png

dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....

banner_inst.png

1. Download the ROM and Recovery image
    2. Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
    * adb reboot bootloader
    3. Flash the Recovery image
    * fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. Boot into Recovery
    * fastboot reboot-recovery
    5. Perform a Factory Reset/Wipe in Recovery
    6. Go to Apply Update and choose Apply from ADB
    7. Sideload the ROM
    * adb sideload rom.zip
    Reboot and voila!

banner_downlods.png

ROM [VANILLA]: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577449
    MD5: F852EB929ED7DA566EBC0F291678CB6A
    SHA-1: 3CD283C4AA9AF0B4290261BD3F19D5DED0DD947F

ROM [WITH GAPPS]: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577450
    MD5: 14F7938C0982CC0749FC160F412453B6
    SHA-1: BFD74BC13CBF2AA69ABA9ACB45D44E5B70BBFAC8

*NOTE: dotOS Recovery not currently working properly, included PixelExperience recovery in the meantime, which will work fine*
    RECOVERY: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577417
    MD5: BFE3114F2A966E03CFD0CF6C0040146B
    SHA-1: B14B3102C97C15E3C7C045182489514C0827713F

In case you need it for magisk or any other reason, here's the boot image as well:
    BOOT IMAGE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577448
    MD5: EAD909E81843EAB13E1DA1FA95B0FEBB
    SHA-1: 81CC6D595C1802E9E839408CB717BCB62C40289B

banner_features.png

Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/

banner_credits.png

AOSP
    Lineage OS
    Pixel Experience
    Dirty Unicorns

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
    Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer

Important Links

dot OS source
    Telegram Channel
    Website

REPORTING BUGS !
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!
    for more READ THIS

Contributors: @iamsaalim, @kronflux
    Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
    Device Sources: - https://github.com/kronflux/device_oneplus_billie
    Kernel Sources: - https://github.com/danascape/kernel_oneplus_sm6350
    ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Version Information
    STABLE
    Current Stable Version: v5.2.1
    Stable Release Date: 27-01-2022
    Last Updated: 21-03-2022
    ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 11.x
    ROM Kernel: 4.19.125​

How can we fix wired headphone problem
    Bluetooth. Jkjk
    Dev knows and is working on it.