[ROM][11][AOSP] PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [UNOFFICIAL][BILLIE]

Search This thread

shour12

Jun 24, 2022
For some reason adb sideload stops at 47% and I see step 2/2 on my screen. With no indication of it's complete or not. Upon backing out it immediately says complete but doesn't boot, and instead boots into the bootloader
Pixel OS installation on Nord n10 with 100% working method

Attachments

• seggy ONE PLUS PIXEL .mp4_20220626_021252.643.jpg
    seggy ONE PLUS PIXEL .mp4_20220626_021252.643.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 70

Master Santa

Jul 3, 2022
This ROM looks amazing!!!! Thank you all for bringing such amazing work to this device!!! It's beautiful to see the love that was given to it

Master Santa

Jul 3, 2022
KernelError.png

Trying to build the kernel has been a nightmare... Has anyone ran into this issue, and if so how did you resolve this?

BestartHD

Oct 6, 2017
Hi. Thank you for the ROM.
I have flashed yesterday and everything is fine. Just one problem that I observe is the extremely poor wifi signal and mobile data signal. (Both worked very good on original Rom).
Can someone please give me patch for the modem and wifi to fix the poor connection?

Reactions: jmfixitman

Sportfreunde

Oct 16, 2012
Did a reset and getting a notification to install Android 13 now. I should definetely not do that right and wait for this ROM to be updated?

Last edited:

phigan

Sep 11, 2007
I installed this ROM before doing any updates on the phone while it was stock, and I never got the tap-to-wake update. Is there a way to add tap to wake without flashing back to stock?

If not, maybe I can TWRP backup like jmfixitman suggested.. I see some partitions that I don't recognize, though. ECS? Super? Would those get restored or would that negate the firmware updates?

animenote

Jan 22, 2011
This rom is amazing will there be any future updates? I've been playing around with gsi's and decided to come back to this rom as it seems to have waay less issues than the gsi's at the moment, it'll be nice to even get a android 12 version of this rom working.

Vaisen

Feb 7, 2023
After try this ROM as daily is a piece of sht. I found this problems:
- Flashlight randomly works, sometimes yes or no
- Camera is very VERY BAD, you can´t donwload google camera from store and can´t update (dark photos horribles, flash not work well, not angular camera)
- QR lector is not working
- Sound is lower, both on speaker and headphones
- Multitask works bad, it takes sometimes 3 seconds to open an app but u can scroll in the menu during this (xd)
- A random OS update appear but u can't download it and obviously install
- Ambient display works sometimes
- When you have the phone in silence mode or vibration and you get a call, after finish the call its going automatically to sound mode

don't waste your time guys

After try this ROM as daily is a piece of sht. I found this problems:
- Flashlight randomly works, sometimes yes or no
- Camera is very VERY BAD, you can´t donwload google camera from store and can´t update (dark photos horribles, flash not work well, not angular camera)
- QR lector is not working
- Sound is lower, both on speaker and headphones
- Multitask works bad, it takes sometimes 3 seconds to open an app but u can scroll in the menu during this (xd)
- A random OS update appear but u can't download it and obviously install
- Ambient display works sometimes
- When you have the phone in silence mode or vibration and you get a call, after finish the call its going automatically to sound mode

don't waste your time guys
Read every thread. Don't install any of the Roms, use GSI. I have installed crdroid, ricedroid, and other name brand GSI Roms and they work perfectly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [billie]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    DT2W
    You tell me! :)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577418
    MD5: 53C4B515DDCC722A59510C161209F916
    SHA-1: CCA686001DA7959C0E953D1948FB3626CF66987F

RECOVERY: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577417

MD5: BFE3114F2A966E03CFD0CF6C0040146B
    SHA-1: B14B3102C97C15E3C7C045182489514C0827713F

In case you need it for magisk or any other reason, here's the boot image as well:
    BOOT IMAGE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577416
    MD5: CFE13188A29FD82AD8134DA706D06730
    SHA-1: FC023DEC26372B2F9E8EEF054635561092DCF2EF

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Download the ROM and Recovery image
    2. Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
    * adb reboot bootloader
    3. Flash the Recovery image
    * fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. Boot into Recovery
    * fastboot reboot-recovery
    5. Perform a Factory Reset/Wipe in Recovery
    6. Go to Apply Update and choose Apply from ADB
    7. Sideload the ROM
    * adb sideload rom.zip
    Reboot and voila!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Follow us on Telegram

Contributors @iamsaalim, @kronflux, @billaids

ROM source: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Device sources: https://github.com/kronflux/device_oneplus_billie
    Kernel source: https://github.com/danascape/kernel_oneplus_billie

ROM OS Version: 11.x

ROM Kernel: 4.19.125

ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 11.x

Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 22-01-2022

Last Updated 22-03-2022
    Is this an update, and if so do you update through the recovery. Also does updating reset userdata
    It is not an update, you can't go from the previous version of pixel experience to this one.

Unlike the previous version which requires you being on Android 10 before installing pixel experience, you've gotta be on Android 11.

You'd lose user data by having to go back to stock for the Android 11 update (again when unlocking bootloader, and again if you choose to format your device after installing the rom)

It's a bit of time, but the effort is definitely worth it if you have somewhere to store your files momentarily.
    yeah works like a charm now. Deeply appreciate this. Im still new to all this and accidentally bricked my tcl 20 pro 5g a little while ago.
    Glad to hear you've got it up and running.

Yeah, it's always a coin toss when flashing anymore. Almost always worth it once you get those kinks out.
    For some reason adb sideload stops at 47% and I see step 2/2 on my screen. With no indication of it's complete or not. Upon backing out it immediately says complete but doesn't boot, and instead boots into the bootloader
    If it gets to 47% it's finished. (It happens with every recovery and rom for some reason)

It goes right to the bootloader because you have to flash both slots with the rom.

You're halfway there basically.
    Use fastboot to switch slots and sideload PE again.
    You should be all good to go, just make sure to factory reset after sideloading.