kronflux

Jun 6, 2012
Edmonton
Samsung Galaxy S7
Google Pixel 2
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [billie]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
DT2W
You tell me! :)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577418
MD5: 53C4B515DDCC722A59510C161209F916
SHA-1: CCA686001DA7959C0E953D1948FB3626CF66987F

RECOVERY: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577417

MD5: BFE3114F2A966E03CFD0CF6C0040146B
SHA-1: B14B3102C97C15E3C7C045182489514C0827713F

In case you need it for magisk or any other reason, here's the boot image as well:
BOOT IMAGE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577416
MD5: CFE13188A29FD82AD8134DA706D06730
SHA-1: FC023DEC26372B2F9E8EEF054635561092DCF2EF

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download the ROM and Recovery image
2. Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
* adb reboot bootloader
3. Flash the Recovery image
* fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. Boot into Recovery
* fastboot reboot-recovery
5. Perform a Factory Reset/Wipe in Recovery
6. Go to Apply Update and choose Apply from ADB
7. Sideload the ROM
* adb sideload rom.zip
Reboot and voila!

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Follow us on Telegram

Contributors @iamsaalim, @kronflux, @billaids

ROM source: https://github.com/PixelExperience
Device sources: https://github.com/kronflux/device_oneplus_billie
Kernel source: https://github.com/danascape/kernel_oneplus_billie

ROM OS Version: 11.x

ROM Kernel: 4.19.125

ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 11.x

Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 22-01-2022

Last Updated 22-03-2022

Last edited:

dieudeglace

Nov 11, 2021
For some reason adb sideload stops at 47% and I see step 2/2 on my screen. With no indication of it's complete or not. Upon backing out it immediately says complete but doesn't boot, and instead boots into the bootloader

Reactions: Wyyuw

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
For some reason adb sideload stops at 47% and I see step 2/2 on my screen. With no indication of it's complete or not. Upon backing out it immediately says complete but doesn't boot, and instead boots into the bootloader
If it gets to 47% it's finished. (It happens with every recovery and rom for some reason)

It goes right to the bootloader because you have to flash both slots with the rom.

You're halfway there basically.
Use fastboot to switch slots and sideload PE again.
You should be all good to go, just make sure to factory reset after sideloading.

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Is this an update, and if so do you update through the recovery. Also does updating reset userdata
It is not an update, you can't go from the previous version of pixel experience to this one.

Unlike the previous version which requires you being on Android 10 before installing pixel experience, you've gotta be on Android 11.

You'd lose user data by having to go back to stock for the Android 11 update (again when unlocking bootloader, and again if you choose to format your device after installing the rom)

It's a bit of time, but the effort is definitely worth it if you have somewhere to store your files momentarily.

dieudeglace

Nov 11, 2021
If it gets to 47% it's finished. (It happens with every recovery and rom for some reason)

It goes right to the bootloader because you have to flash both slots with the rom.

You should be all good to go, just make sure to factory reset after sideloading.
you are a god send. i thought i was doing something entirely wrong lol

Reactions: Wyyuw
Jan 23, 2020
millaca, mn 56353
It is not an update, you can't go from the previous version of pixel experience to this one.

Unlike the previous version which requires you being on Android 10 before installing pixel experience, you've gotta be on Android 11.

You'd lose user data by having to go back to stock for the Android 11 update (again when unlocking bootloader, and again if you choose to format your device after installing the rom)

It's a bit of time, but the effort is definitely worth it if you have somewhere to store your files momentarily.
Thanks, I'll put in some time to flash this!

dieudeglace

Nov 11, 2021
Seems I have had one issue so far. Using Android auto and receiving/making calls with people ends up with them not being able to hear me.

kronflux

Jun 6, 2012
Edmonton
Samsung Galaxy S7
Google Pixel 2
Seems I have had one issue so far. Using Android auto and receiving/making calls with people ends up with them not being able to hear me.
I'll try and test this myself soon, I haven't been driving much lately so it's a tough thing to test :p
Make sure you try re-pairing your phone with the vehicle. and by that I mean, entirely delete it from your vehicle as well as delete the pairing in the phone itself. set it up as if it's a new device, and see if that makes a difference :)

Reactions: dieudeglace

dieudeglace

Nov 11, 2021
Will try it later to see if it works, otherwise this is a very solid build so thank you for making this!

brncgreen

Dec 10, 2018
Now I may habve missed this through the pages but I am getting
"E:package is for product OnePlusN10 but expected OnePlusNordN10" one device and on laptop cmd it says "failed to read command" is that because I need to flash both slots or is this soem other error?

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Now I may habve missed this through the pages but I am getting
"E:package is for product OnePlusN10 but expected OnePlusNordN10" one device and on laptop cmd it says "failed to read command" is that because I need to flash both slots or is this soem other error?
Do you happen to be using the metro version of the Nord n10? (Or TMobile since they're basically the same phone.)

Last edited:

brncgreen

Dec 10, 2018
Do you happen to be using the metro version of the Nord n10? (Or TMobile since they're basically the same phone.)
I am using t mobile. How ever I did figure it out.... It was ignorant for me to do this but... I didnt realize how PE was suppose to look and when it booted up for the first time I thought it was just stock oneplus OOS.... This time i flashed both a/b and when I booted it was the same thing so I was doing it right all along just failed to realize that it isnt really any different than stock at least from the cosmetic.

pyromayniyak

Jun 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Trying to install this but when I get to adb sideload rom.zip (I did rename it after several failed attempts with it's original name). I keep getting

E:\Profile\Desktop>adb sideload rom.zip
loading: 'rom.zip'
* cannot read 'rom.zip' *

Any suggestions?

boffster99

happened to me. I tried to install over a custom rom that had os11 on it, but it did not like it and kept giving me the same "cannot read" error. I MsM back to stock rom which for me was version 10 at which point I needed to update os to 11 twice to make sure that 11 was on both partitions. After that I unlocked, flashed recovery, reboot recovery, format data, adb sideload rom, then adb sideload partition fix, then reboot to bootloader, fastboot--set-active=a( or b depending on what partition you were on. you want to be on the other partition), boot back into recovery, adb sideload rom again for the different partition, format data again, then reboot. works fine for me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [billie]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    DT2W
    You tell me! :)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577418
    MD5: 53C4B515DDCC722A59510C161209F916
    SHA-1: CCA686001DA7959C0E953D1948FB3626CF66987F

RECOVERY: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577417

MD5: BFE3114F2A966E03CFD0CF6C0040146B
    SHA-1: B14B3102C97C15E3C7C045182489514C0827713F

In case you need it for magisk or any other reason, here's the boot image as well:
    BOOT IMAGE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027577416
    MD5: CFE13188A29FD82AD8134DA706D06730
    SHA-1: FC023DEC26372B2F9E8EEF054635561092DCF2EF

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Download the ROM and Recovery image
    2. Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
    * adb reboot bootloader
    3. Flash the Recovery image
    * fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. Boot into Recovery
    * fastboot reboot-recovery
    5. Perform a Factory Reset/Wipe in Recovery
    6. Go to Apply Update and choose Apply from ADB
    7. Sideload the ROM
    * adb sideload rom.zip
    Reboot and voila!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Follow us on Telegram

Contributors @iamsaalim, @kronflux, @billaids

ROM source: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Device sources: https://github.com/kronflux/device_oneplus_billie
    Kernel source: https://github.com/danascape/kernel_oneplus_billie

ROM OS Version: 11.x

ROM Kernel: 4.19.125

ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 11.x

Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 22-01-2022

Last Updated 22-03-2022
    Is this an update, and if so do you update through the recovery. Also does updating reset userdata

yeah works like a charm now. Deeply appreciate this. Im still new to all this and accidentally bricked my tcl 20 pro 5g a little while ago.
    Glad to hear you've got it up and running.

Yeah, it's always a coin toss when flashing anymore. Almost always worth it once you get those kinks out.