• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][Apollo/ApolloPro] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

coden1

Sep 20, 2021
I've installed the ROM to my Xiaomi mi 10t, no root or any changes from stock.. But safety net CTS profile is failed. What I did wrong?

Ch3micalX

Sep 25, 2021
Update (24/09/21):

Changelog:
• September security patch
• Updated translations
• Fixed safetynet
• Others fixes
Thank you very much for the update.

Update: don't ask how or why but suddenly everything is working normally. Things were getting worse: GPS being unprecise, songs in Spotify through Android auto sounding alternatively in the car speakers and then in the mobile, gcam closing automatically just when started... And as I said suddenly everything is working normally...

Old post:

However, since I installed I have noticed that every video in every app (YouTube, Instagram, TV app, even embedded videos in web browser...) freezes every 5 seconds for about 1 or 2 seconds. It happens to image and sound. During that freeze, the volume buttons do not work but the notification bar scrolls down smoothly. To tell the truth... It's quite annoying.
It doesn't happen when sending a YouTube video to my tv's embedded Chromecast. In the TV the video shows normally.
Also, it might be helpful to know that this was happening to me with the last xiaomi.eu update I installed, and that is when I decided to change to pixel plus like 2 weeks ago.

I already rebooted and turned off the device. Mi 10t pro btw.

Last edited:

TzfNuke

Dec 9, 2020

However, since I installed I have noticed that every video in every app (YouTube, Instagram, TV app, even embedded videos in web browser...) freezes every 5 seconds for about 1 or 2 seconds. It happens to image and sound. During that freeze, the volume buttons do not work but the notification bar scrolls down smoothly. To tell the truth... It's quite annoying.
It doesn't happen when sending a YouTube video to my tv's embedded Chromecast. In the TV the video shows normally.
Also, it might be helpful to know that this was happening to me with the last xiaomi.eu update I installed, and that is when I decided to change to pixel plus like 2 weeks ago.

Do a factory reset and then a clean install with latest firmware that will fix the issue

Reactions: Ch3micalX

Rodrigo_Jara_Riffo

Apr 29, 2015
Hello friend, I have a problem in the last update. Although safetynet appears as correct, I cannot use Google Pay's NFC payment or any other similar app. Somebody could help me?

PD: I don't have root

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update (15/10/21):

Changelog
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes

Do a factory reset and then a clean install with latest firmware that will fix the issue

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 10T/10T Pro [Apollo/ApolloPro]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • April security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved face unlock
    • Performance and stability improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Switched To OSS Kernel
    • Used AOSP A2DP Input config
    • Added missed wired headphones routings
    • Added hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
    • Enabled Mono channel support for voip over audio path
    • provide support for callscreening for kona/lito
    • Updated rootdir from lmi V12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM
    • Droped prebuild xiaomi display feature
    • Imported bluetooth aptX blobs from crosshatch
    • Edited wifi symlinks for CAF qca_cld driver
    • Dropped prebuild display hals
    • Fixed IR remote related denies
    New build coming soon.

Same Developer has picked up project again.
    Update (15/10/21):

Changelog
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    @mods
    can we put in the title section Discontinued like what they wrote in their site?