• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][BECKHAM] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

QkiZMR

Mar 21, 2011
Warsaw
Moto G5S Plus
Moto Z3 Play
Update is out:

PixelExperience Changelog:
- July security patch
- Updated translations
- Improved FaceUnlock
- Minor bug fixes

Beckham Changelog
- Merged linux stable 4.4.277 into kernel motorola msm8998
- Selinux updates
-Minnor improvements on performance

Get your builds
Where we can see full change log or commit history? Especially beckham part.

Gamarra27

Jul 28, 2021
São Paulo - SP
Thanks this rom is amazing ! Battery ok, bt ok ! Long Live battery from to day a day
But my Data Mobile (3g,4g) (CLARO BR) not working... Only calls and sms. Bandwidth display ok on the bootloader. ( IMEI is ok ) Any thing about this? Thanks !

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Thanks this rom is amazing ! Battery ok, bt ok ! Long Live battery from to day a day
But my Data Mobile (3g,4g) (CLARO BR) not working... Only calls and sms. Bandwidth display ok on the bootloader. Any thing about this? Thanks !
I don't have a Claro sim here, but maybe check APN settings on network menu? I've tested with vivo, Oi and Tim, all works on my area

Reactions: Gamarra27

Gamarra27

Jul 28, 2021
São Paulo - SP
I've already tested some apns, I even got in touch with the operator... but nothing helped, would there be any APN list or some way to activate the 3g/4g? tested all modes of preferred networks and nothing either. Would there be any option in type of network besides the global? If I only put LTE, the cell will be out of service.
Thanks again

Não tenho um sim Claro aqui, mas talvez verifique as configurações de APN no menu de rede? Já testei com vivo, Oi e Tim, todos trabalhos na minha área

Last edited:

Gamarra27

Jul 28, 2021
São Paulo - SP
Problem solved, somehow the data came back, I used the SIM of the same operator (CLARO BR) of my brother in Slot 2 (without the SD) and like magic the data returned normally including 4G with full power! Could it contain any files on the SD card preventing the use of data?
Thank you very much for your attention and for the ROM.
I hope it's the solution for other people who are experiencing the same problem! Grateful !

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Problem solved, somehow the data came back, I used the SIM of the same operator (CLARO BR) of my brother in Slot 2 (without the SD) and like magic the data returned normally including 4G with full power! Could it contain any files on the SD card preventing the use of data?
I hope it's the solution for other people who are experiencing the same problem! Grateful !
Maybe a misplaced card, idk

maiolo

Jun 14, 2012
I'm having the same problem, but in my case, this did not work at all, I even tried another SIM card, tested the SIM card in another phone,where it worked normally with 4G and all. I even tried doing a factory reset on the phone, but nothing worked... I don't know what I can do now.

I believe the problem started between the last two updates

Gamarra27

Jul 28, 2021
São Paulo - SP
I'm having the same problem, but in my case, this did not work at all, I even tried another SIM card, tested the SIM card in another phone,where it worked normally with 4G and all. I even tried doing a factory reset on the phone, but nothing worked... I don't know what I can do now.

I believe the problem started between the last two updates
Did you try Factory reset without SD card and SIM? Reset via Recovery with empty SLOTS, boot the system and then place only the SIM

Top Liked Posts