• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][BECKHAM] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

aleciolyra

Jan 31, 2012
Recife
It may be really a card issue. I guess you already tried to remove and reinsert, another suggestion is booting twrp and reformatting by this recovery. Also if possible, check in a PC for issues.
When I boot to Recovery, it goes to the Pixel Experience Recovery. I'll try to sideload TWRP and will let you know.

Thanks for the support.

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
If you're having too many issues and can't figure out what to do, you can always go back to stock ROM.

I love This ROM, and I Feel like a bunch of people here do too! But, if you can't get the logs to the Dev or don't know how to.. it's on you.

There are tons of how tos about logs and flashing back to stock. Never feel like you are stuck, cause reverting to stock is always an option.

Just wanted to also say thank you again to the DEV! The phone has been awesome with battery life and I appreciate the security updates and background improvements.

Michailic

Dec 4, 2006
Hi, I must say, that this system is awesome on Z3 play and must appreciate your excellent work! 🙂👍🏻

Here is a few minor issues, which I found:

- if you want to set "colorful" or "natural" colors on the display, after restart it reverts back to system default settings

- 360° camera moto mod is not working (tested also on other Z3 with original system, the HW is ok 😉) the system recognizes the moto mod correctly and installs the moto 360 app, but when I start the camera, it displays, that moto 360 app is starting, but only back and selfie cameras are available. Sometimes the moto mod manager crashes, when trying to use 360 camera.

QkiZMR

Mar 21, 2011
Warsaw
Moto G5S Plus
Moto Z3 Play
Hi, I must say, that this system is awesome on Z3 play and must appreciate your excellent work! 🙂👍🏻

- if you want to set "colorful" or "natural" colors on the display, after restart it reverts back to system default settings

- 360° camera moto mod is not working (tested also on other Z3 with original system, the HW is ok 😉) the system recognizes the moto mod correctly and installs the moto 360 app, but when I start the camera, it displays, that moto 360 app is starting, but only back and selfie cameras are available. Sometimes the moto mod manager crashes, when trying to use 360 camera.
Moto Mod Manager crashes not only on 360 camera but it's not happen very often. So it isn't annoying.

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014

No way for test 360 mod, cause I don't have for it. The same for hasselbald mod

manck

Dec 27, 2013
WTF? due to moving to new servers?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-063135_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210818-063135_Telegram.png
    585.9 KB · Views: 25

manck

Dec 27, 2013
Duc how right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-063815_System_update.png
    Screenshot_20210818-063815_System_update.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 12

MagusWRM

Nov 16, 2012
Uberlândia
www.tbit.com.br
I'm having trouble trying to boot to TWRP: every new version update I do make a full backup (just in case) but this time I couldn't:
- fastboot shows error: FAILED (remote: unknown command)
- fastboot shows device correctly (when listing devices)
- ADB commands works good
- the driver is working normal (Windows)
- did re-install the motorola driver
- did reboot PC
- did try the latest version of adb/fastboot binaries; the latest version does not show error but get stuck at sending (30 minutes and nothing happened)
- did try all USB ports
- did not try other PC (because I'm working from home and have only one desktop...)

Does anyone is having such problem?

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I'm having trouble trying to boot to TWRP: every new version update I do make a full backup (just in case) but this time I couldn't:
- fastboot shows error: FAILED (remote: unknown command)
- fastboot shows device correctly (when listing devices)
- ADB commands works good
- the driver is working normal (Windows)
- did re-install the motorola driver
- did reboot PC
- did try the latest version of adb/fastboot binaries; the latest version does not show error but get stuck at sending (30 minutes and nothing happened)
- did try all USB ports
- did not try other PC (because I'm working from home and have only one desktop...)

Does anyone is having such problem?
Do you still have the aosp recovery installed? If so, download this installer, select update, and run adb sideload downloaded_file.zip

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
It shows on my notification that "There is an issue" and it might be formatted.

After formatting, it keeps showing the same error...
Please research or at least read the thread before posting a comment. (Edited because I was way to harsh and was having a really bad night when I wrote the original. Sorry about that everyone)

But seriously, read or search the whole thread at the very least before posting. Will help keep all the clutter out.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts