• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][BECKHAM] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Same. Should have known you guys were already on it. Not a deal breaker for me.
Side note: You have another way to get tips? Paypal says "This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations."
Soon we will fix . In my another project hosted in Z3 XDA forum, everything is fine, so I believe in the next days all come back to normal or we drop some update for you, guys.
Link is fixed for the support :)

manck

Dec 27, 2013
"We are freezing new device intake until the start of stable A12 builds.
No eta on A12 release please."
This good.
from telegram. Can you restore the work of Google Pay at least?

mrday

Jun 22, 2016
Hello, I'm testing the 11 plus rom, after 2 weeks there is something I cannot make it works:
-USB tethering: I cannot enable it
-Google assistant from locked screen: when screen is locked google assistant won't wake up, also if I have the option "lock screen" enabled or " Lock screen personal results ".
-Number of actual day: In calendar widget I can't see the number of the current day.
please, see attachments (note that the screenshot of the calendar is old)

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 2

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Hold your horses, update is coming
Screenshot_20210909-230243_SafetyNet_Checker.png

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Update is out:

PixelExperience Changelog:

- September security patch
- Updated translations
- Fixed safetynet
- Others fixes

Beckham Changes:
- Minnor ui glitches fixed
- Kernel updated to linux stable 4.4.283
-WiFI display (aka Miracast) is back

Important:
- Maybe you need to clean Play services and Play store data to restore safety net functions to normal verified state

Get you build

manck

Dec 27, 2013
it is still "not configured". There are no Google Pay applications in my system. During the initial installation, I asked to bind a card and worked without Google Pay.
the card was tied after the Google services reset. but the clock fell off. Now, do you bind the clock only by resetting it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-063502_Google_Play_services.png
    Screenshot_20210912-063502_Google_Play_services.png
    457.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mrday

Jun 22, 2016
Hello, I'm testing the 11 plus rom, after 2 weeks there is something I cannot make it works:
-USB tethering: I cannot enable it
-Google assistant from locked screen: when screen is locked google assistant won't wake up, also if I have the option "lock screen" enabled or " Lock screen personal results ".
-Number of actual day: In calendar widget I can't see the number of the current day.
please, see attachments (note that the screenshot of the calendar is old)
Only USB tethering seems to be solved with the last update, I still cannot use the assistant if phone is locked

MagusWRM

Nov 16, 2012
Uberlândia
www.tbit.com.br
Fasboot working again without flashing :)
Actually it did work to make a backup before updating the last version, so I'm not sure since when it was back.

Meanwhile, I did noticed that the camera app does not detect qrcode as motocam... What are you guys using?
I did try this https://telegra.ph/Moto-Camera-2-List-N1-05-09, installed without any error but none app has been installed.
I did try GCam but there is so many options, I did try three versions but none worked fine, they are very slow (take a big time to start and a bit delay compared to normal cam) and none save pictures to sdcard.

Top Liked Posts