[ROM][11][BECKHAM] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

paulhauth25

Jul 5, 2016
awsome they do not work lineage and they dont work on stock for me anymore due to it says that google play isnt certified unless you know the fix for that

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
just reporting back the ROM is running fine over here. No random reboots that I've seen and battery life seems about the same if not a little better.

I will say that I notice the animations when closing apps or such look a little less smooth/fluid, but not a big deal. GPS works well (but again, Maps seems to look a tiny bit slower/sluggish)

Reactions: Drsrs

Teemofej

Nov 4, 2019
Woow awesome to see new ROMs being developed! Can someone share his/her experience with moto mod compatibility besides battery pack?

I'm especially curious for the audio mod. Thanks in advance <3

Drsrs

May 16, 2019
Hello, I am testing the rom in a few days, and updating it constantly, including today I made a new update.

- In 3 days of use, I felt a loss in the performance of the device, not only in the animations, but in opening apps, even with little memory in use plus an SD card.

-When recording audios (on whatsapp, telegram, google assistent etc.), I need to keep pressing for about 3 seconds until the audio starts recording or recognizing my voice.

-When recording videos, in Stories, or from the camera itself, sometimes the audio loses sync with the video.

- As for the authentication problem for wireless networks that require a username and password, the authentication window opens, and then closes.

This is my perception of what I use most on a daily basis, but it is very good.

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Hello, I am testing the rom in a few days, and updating it constantly, including today I made a new update.

- In 3 days of use, I felt a loss in the performance of the device, not only in the animations, but in opening apps, even with little memory in use plus an SD card.

-When recording audios (on whatsapp, telegram, google assistent etc.), I need to keep pressing for about 3 seconds until the audio starts recording or recognizing my voice.

-When recording videos, in Stories, or from the camera itself, sometimes the audio loses sync with the video.

- As for the authentication problem for wireless networks that require a username and password, the authentication window opens, and then closes.

This is my perception of what I use most on a daily basis, but it is very good.
Thanks for the heads up. I always read here, and if you take a look into download link, I'm doing constant updates, minor ones for a thread.

Drsrs

May 16, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. I always read here, and if you take a look into download link, I'm doing constant updates, minor ones for a thread.
I thank you for testing this version that I have been waiting for for my Z3.

I am looking at these small updates on a daily basis, I just installed the last one you posted.

Is there a place I can see what has changed in these small updates?

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I thank you for testing this version that I have been waiting for for my Z3.

I am looking at these small updates on a daily basis, I just installed the last one you posted.

Is there a place I can see what has changed in these small updates?
You can check in https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices for device Motorola sdm660, Beckham and kernel motorola sdm660.
BTW, to go straight to point:
Today I upstreamed kernel to last caf tag
It was fixed offline charge
This week we ship missing firmwares and cleaning out some useless stuff, and so on :)

paulhauth25

Jul 5, 2016
I have been testing the rom for the last couple of days and have found no issues so far. Great job developer. I wouldn't mind seeing an imbedded update system for the mod though so it would stay up to date with all the new releases.

Reactions: bretpc

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I have been testing the rom for the last couple of days and have found no issues so far. Great job developer. I wouldn't mind seeing an imbedded update system for the mod though so it would stay up to date with all the new releases.
This is a beta release. Once released, there will be updates via OTA and download via the PixelExperience website, in normal and plus versions.

paulhauth25

Jul 5, 2016
For everyone that is running this mod I was wondering if you would be interested in a new boot logo and if you are send me some ideas cause I am going to attempt to make some later on. If they do work I will start a thread under the themes group for posts.

Reactions: Globalrebel

Teemofej

Nov 4, 2019
Audio mod must work, if you can wait till tomorrow, I'll be releasing a build where I guarantee that works and projector also tested.
And faceunlock it's added finally.

Awesome thank you! I don't know when I have the time to reinstall my phone but I will try your rom out as soon as I can :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update for April is up

Speakerphone working on my tests
    Ok Google working (with screen unlocked)

happy flashing
    The speakerphone question should be fixed in next update
    One issue I have noticed is that the speakerphone volume is WAY LOW when turned up all the way. Other than that, this ROM is killing it.

I'm reading that a ton of people have installed official over beta in dirty flash without problem.... That's weird! I thought every ROM when going from beta to official, requires full wipe. May try the dirty flash just to see what happens :)
    It's me again! Is "Hey Google" supposed to be working? Because mine isn't. Not complaining, just wanted to mention it. I can live without it, though. I'd rather get the speakerphone functional first.

Btw, I'm running this on 2 identical Moto Z3 Plays. Both have 11 Plus. Same issues on both.

P.S. Check your paypal. Enjoy the beer/coffee :p
    Thanks for the support :)
    I have to check for ok google, You guys are saying the volume on speakerphone is low? As possible I will check and let you know
    @jeferson1979 Is there anyway we can fix the Speakerphone? I too have a really hard time using it in its current state. I'm guessing something with a Root exploit and maybe magisk or somrthing? Don't know, but would MUCH RATHER it be part of the build then to go through a work around.
    The mixer paths for beckham are quite sensible because mod stuff, so I don't recommend any root stuff, as it can make unfunctional at all, maybe try some eq. I will check asap.
    Note: Speaker phone doesn't seem to work properly. Volume is very low. I'm a bit hard of hearing and this is the primary way I use my phone when talking on it. I'll see if I can find a work-around.

Also: Alexa Moto Speaker Mod seems to work as a speaker for media but the phone will not ring and speaker phone does not function through the mod. Just noting that, not really expecting support for it.
    Ig this is working as a audiomod
    So I have tried out more stuff on my usb connections. I tried it on another laptop and file transfer is not working there as well. If I turn on usb debugging and use 'adb devices' it shows the serial number but unauthorized. The accept or revoke access never showed up in the phone, it just says usb debugging is turned on. However if I go to recovery mode and try out apply update from adb, sideload mode shows up fine.

I am actually fine with file transfer not working since I don't really transfer a lot of files. If I do transfer files, I'll just use the sd card for big files or transfer files through wifi for smaller files. But it would still be nice to have it working and I also want to know if others have the same issue.
    Just tested my own phone and file transfer works no problem. Could be the port you are using on the PC, could be the drivers you have installed. But, I know its working over here.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto Z3 Play [beckham]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New update for April is up

Speakerphone working on my tests
    Ok Google working (with screen unlocked)

happy flashing
    OFFICIAL RELEASE IS OUT
    The speakerphone question should be fixed in next update
    Do you feel like this is an everyday ROM?

Any issues with BT, Camera, MotoMod Battery pack? (I REALLY REALLY NEED MY BATTERY PACK)
    No issues with cameras, nor bluetooth, MotoMod Battery pack works, by now it's shipping a wip patch which provide measurement as stock does it. If that gets approved in code review, at the time of official launching it will be permantelly added
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone