Nothing to see here

Search This thread

alex moymoy

Nov 2, 2015
Great ROM. Using it on my 8Pro and it's one of the best Roms I used until now. And I used allot. Sad that it's not build for the 3 8 Series. Hopefully dev will think and make builds for the others too ☺️ great work, keep it up 😉 thanks

D

Deleted member 11043203

That is a strong possibility that has happened somewhere in the scheme of things but in bootleggers chat, no sir. We are pretty cool in there. New build is almost how I want it.

D

Deleted member 11043203

Thanks, weird, yes the link was gone. I removed a week or so ago, re added it, then checked now and it was gone again. Added again. Sure miss the old xda site. This new thing is atrocious.

Reactions: nimasha187
D

Deleted member 11043203

New update folks:

fastboot update zip as usual

* Same clean install bug, soon as it flashes and setup wizard appears, it reboots. This is normal.

* if you want usb behavior to be file transfer do not try and set it without first going to development options and choosing it as default behavior. This bug is since android 9. No, I won't add some other open source usb stuff when it works fine.

New stuff includes:
op9R display blobs, and

op9 brightness array, (auto brightness is even more amazing now and has a lower minimum brightness)

Digital wellness removed(it prevents deep sleep)

Carrier Settings removed

Oos vibrator fun(finely tuned to mimic the only thing oos has good imo))

Subtle tick vibration enabled when swiping down from quick settings(pixel 5 feature)

TWS BT enabled

UI changes

No more crash dumps all randomly like it occasionally did

Other optimizations adapted from Proton aosp, thanks @kdrag0n for his work as he has singlehandedly improved the quality of aosp.

No, the rom doesn't have a throw up pile worth of customizations. It shall remain a fun, highly themeable, and rocket fast adventure that exudes stability and on occasion will have some cool extras added.

The next thing which I am working on is fp animations, so long as they do not inhibit the perfection which is the fp experience on this rom. If they suck, they won't exist. I test everything myself for days and days before sharing.

Oh and I updated the custom gcam. Have fun and thanks for stopping.

And yes if you flash this 8t build on 8 pro your refresh rate will not be 120. 8 pro build coming soon for my dude rocking this on his 8 pro in 60 vs 120..Eeeek!

Updated 5/27 11:30 EST

Last edited by a moderator:

phabet

Dec 30, 2018
OnePlus 8T
i know you dont care about safetynet, but its such a shame i cant pass, gpay and banking apps not usable. changing fingerprint not helping, hiding magisk (latest canary) either. had to move back to ssos:cry:

D

Deleted member 11043203

Mine works fine 🙂 gpay, banking. And I don't pass safety net. You do know safety net is a thing of the past here very soon, best to let go now...

D

Deleted member 11043203

And all my banking works, credit union, wex bank, PayPal, Citi Bank, best buy. You name it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-153335.png
    Screenshot_20210528-153335.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210528-153343.png
    Screenshot_20210528-153343.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    Nothing to see here
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    New update folks:

fastboot update zip as usual

* Same clean install bug, soon as it flashes and setup wizard appears, it reboots. This is normal.

* if you want usb behavior to be file transfer do not try and set it without first going to development options and choosing it as default behavior. This bug is since android 9. No, I won't add some other open source usb stuff when it works fine.

New stuff includes:
    op9R display blobs, and

op9 brightness array, (auto brightness is even more amazing now and has a lower minimum brightness)

Digital wellness removed(it prevents deep sleep)

Carrier Settings removed

Oos vibrator fun(finely tuned to mimic the only thing oos has good imo))

Subtle tick vibration enabled when swiping down from quick settings(pixel 5 feature)

TWS BT enabled

UI changes

No more crash dumps all randomly like it occasionally did

Other optimizations adapted from Proton aosp, thanks @kdrag0n for his work as he has singlehandedly improved the quality of aosp.

No, the rom doesn't have a throw up pile worth of customizations. It shall remain a fun, highly themeable, and rocket fast adventure that exudes stability and on occasion will have some cool extras added.

The next thing which I am working on is fp animations, so long as they do not inhibit the perfection which is the fp experience on this rom. If they suck, they won't exist. I test everything myself for days and days before sharing.

Oh and I updated the custom gcam. Have fun and thanks for stopping.

And yes if you flash this 8t build on 8 pro your refresh rate will not be 120. 8 pro build coming soon for my dude rocking this on his 8 pro in 60 vs 120..Eeeek!

Updated 5/27 11:30 EST
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    ROM source here: https://github.com/Bootleggers-BrokenLab

And chat here: https://t.me/keepthebootleg

Remember this is not an official build so builds won't be here ^ and unofficial support, chatting, etc, are not allowed here so please respect the rules.

*Bootleg 8t Chat coming soon..
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    Just kidding 😂