• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][COURBET MI 11 LITE 4G] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP] UNOFFICIAL 16/08/21. [EOL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

akicarkralj

Jun 23, 2013
An issue that probably has to do with the not great quality amoled panel used in this phone is that the status bar on the pixel launcher has a very slight gradient that goes down the homescreen. That gradient is not at all properly displayed on the phone itself and it shows the best when the upper area of the wallpaper is pure black. I wonder if this can at least be made a bit better by tuning display color profiles to somewhat fix a bad panel. First picture is a screenshot that shows the gradient on anything other than mi 11 lite and second is how it looks on the phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210825-031824_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210825-031824_Pixel_Launcher.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot 2021-08-25 03-29-19.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-25 03-29-19.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 103

cp5017

Jul 20, 2021
An issue that probably has to do with the not great quality amoled panel used in this phone is that the status bar on the pixel launcher has a very slight gradient that goes down the homescreen. That gradient is not at all properly displayed on the phone itself and it shows the best when the upper area of the wallpaper is pure black. I wonder if this can at least be made a bit better by tuning display color profiles to somewhat fix a bad panel. First picture is a screenshot that shows the gradient on anything other than mi 11 lite and second is how it looks on the phone.
ya. the pannel is poor quality. xiami scamming users. anyway. bro can you give the backcover link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11 Lite 4G [courbet]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

(NEW BUILD !!) 16/08/2021
    Pixel Experience Plus variant (Fixed Auto Brightness issue in this build. Thanks to ygherna for the fix.)

Download link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=327495

🆑 Changelog Device :
    * August ASB.
    * Refresh rate to QS.
    * Added color modes from sunfish.

🙏 Thanks To @ygherna

📝Gapps included

Support Channel (https://t.me/unofficial_courbet_builds_vikas)

Special Thanks For @ygherna And @Golbinex for device sources and helping out

Note :- Whoever have installed previous pixel experience build pls do a clean install for the new build as this build is pixel plus variant. So wipe data,cache and all the necessary wiping before flashing this build and always format data.
    Sad to say, but no. Also I am not updating this rom further. I left. I only now moving forward with DOT OS.
    Well, I hope someone picks the development back up in the future.
    Great rom, probably the best I've tried, couple problems tho. First, as someone else said, google recorder app is not working. What I found out is that its not because of the app, it has something to do with the mic itself. Most voice recorder apps work fine but some don't. Same thing happened on crDroid as well. Second, the display doesn't switch to P3 colour mode when for example watching HDR on youtube. You can see the display going into high brightness mode but colours are not switching. Same thing in google photos with wide color gamut pictures. This tho, works fine on other roms I've tried.