[ROM][11] crDroid 7.38 vanilla/gapps for griffin [UNOFFICIAL][07 Feb]

Search This thread

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Thank You SirRGB for your work building this and the Project Sakura rom.

I am currently using this one (crDroid) on my moto z and it works wonderfully. I am about to get my (internal) battery replaced in mine so i can actually start to use it again. Once I do get it replaced, hopefully by the end of the month I happily volounteer my time for testing or feedback.

Once again, great work and much appreciated!
If you are still interested in testing you can check out some of the roms I compiled, I am not sure whether they are ready for release, so dm me when you tested. Everyone else is also welcomed to test...

Note: for derpfest I recommend to turn off blur

Reactions: yamabokra01

PriToX

Feb 11, 2011
Moto Z
Xiaomi Redmi 7
If you are still interested in testing you can check out some of the roms I compiled, I am not sure whether they are ready for release, so dm me when you tested. Everyone else is also welcomed to test...

That's alot of roms! And i only have two hands + 1 device :D I will come up with some sort of "testing methodology" tomorrow morning and i'll get to testing. Whatever i come up with i will forward to you in pm :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, once i get my internal battery replaced i will be able to also test gamepad mod functionality. I have battery mod + gamepad mod but because of how the gamepad mod is designed i cant test/use that one untill i get the internal battery replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirRGB

jogai

Nov 27, 2011
ZTE Axon 7
Moto Z

Wow! What are the different builds of TWRP doing? Is it just a color tint?

jogai

Nov 27, 2011
ZTE Axon 7
Moto Z
I themed them differently, as the name suggests. They are based on the official twrp trees, so they should be pretty stable...
Installed one, because they're more recent than the official ones. Works well and looks pretty ;)

Since you're building like crazy, if you need some inspiration you can always build OrangeFox, Pitch Black, RedWolf, or Sky Hawk recoveries... :p

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
  • Haha
Reactions: jogai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you probably noticed a new crdroid vanilla release is on my SF. It includes extended adpu (needs testing), added smart pixels, burn in protection, fps info is now fixed and the temperature info also doesnt skyrocket to the moon (i.e. is devided by 1000 so that the temps are correct) and ofc all the changes from 7.14 to 7.20...
    Still needs testing, but if it works (pls report your results) I will maintain crDroid more consistently than before.

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    • flash latest TWRP via fastboot
    • reboot to recovery
    • adb sideload path/to/rom.zip OR copy file and flash manually
    • adb sideload path/to/magisk.zip OR copy file and flash manually
    • format data (recommended)
    • reboot to system
    • enjoy!

Update installation:
    • reboot to recovery
    • adb sideload path/to/rom.zip OR copy file and flash manually
    • adb sideload path/to/magisk.zip OR copy file and flash manually
    • reboot to system
    • enjoy!

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Device sources:

Download:
    GitHub
    Archive

Known issues:
    Launcher suggestion settings crash

Moto Mods like JBL speaker
    FPS Meter sepolicy denials addressed
    Front flash not working (fixed using open camera thanks to @PriToX)

Untested:
    Moto Mods (except battery mod)
    SIM functionality
    thanks to @immortal14 for testing

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help the CrDroid team pay server costs
    Special thanks to @erfanoabdi and @npjohnson for maintaining trees
    and to @impassibile and @PriToX for testing
    A12 booted, wifi is borked so that is my priority right now. Will look into the A11 instability after that...
    Thank You SirRGB for your work building this and the Project Sakura rom.

I am currently using this one (crDroid) on my moto z and it works wonderfully. I am about to get my (internal) battery replaced in mine so i can actually start to use it again. Once I do get it replaced, hopefully by the end of the month I happily volounteer my time for testing or feedback.

Once again, great work and much appreciated!
    Oh, nvm that phone already supported apdu in its trees, so ig it is possible, will include a fix in 7.16, pls test and report...