• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11] crDroid Android [dandelion][18-Sep-2021][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

LizardNerd

Dec 31, 2016
I found two annoying bug. The first is about phone calls; when I make a call, I can't hear anything until I switch the volume settings from no audio/vibration mode to "sound on" mode. Also the high speakers doesn't work too.

The other one is about air plane mode, if I reboot/boot the phone, air plane mode turn on automatically, disabling mobile data and WiFi, I have to disable it manually every time.

Edit:
Another issue, I can activate phone's hotspot but it actually doesn't works; clients are able to connect to it but without Internet access.

Last edited:

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
Great ROM for a weak phone.

Just did it. backup with google and app (smsbackup), unlocked bootloader with mi unlock tool, went to settings amd allowed usb debug and oem unlock checked. Then boot fastboot, flash unofficial twrp and dm verity, boot to twrp, backup nandroid, flash ROM, gapps arm 11 micro (mini won't work - not enough space in system partition), zip from 1st post, magisk, format data, clear dalvik and cache, reboot.

Very fast, it's now usable - it was not my choice, someone in company decided to buy this shi77y phone (MIUI 12 killed it even when debloated)

So far usable, will see if there's something that disqualifies crDroid

Reactions: Sushrut1101

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
Hotspot not working - on my other devices there are info about obtaining IP address, but never connected. On 9A there is info, that device is connected.

After restart, phone goes into airplane mode, but that's not so big problem

Reactions: LizardNerd

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
The same for me, when I call I won't hear anything and the other side won't hear me too.

I have to press vol+, change to vibration and to normal sounds (all sounds), then I hear and mic works.

For speaker it worked for me, but couldn't turn it off, like icon change, but it's on speaker all the time (had to toggle sounds the same way as above)

Reactions: LizardNerd

yoshijulas

Apr 17, 2019
About the phone problem

I installed another phone app, and that works great

so im sure the issue is with the phone app, just install another foss one

Top Liked Posts