[ROM][11] crDroid v7.x for Samsung Galaxy N10/N10+/N10+5G

Search This thread

Vishnarov

Apr 16, 2010
You are saying that ROM supports dual sim and you can select from the two sim which to work? Only one sim works at one time, is it so?
I mean and said...the ROM can be installed on to dual sim note 10 + , but recognize just first one as if the phone is one sim card device.There is no choice between them..

Vishnarov

Apr 16, 2010
Im struggling to get root. Ive tried the linage recovery .img and ive flashed magisk in twrp but can not load root as the button combo just puts me into recovery. Anyone help me out?
If you do what you said above...restart phone from UI in advanced restart mode to recovery..it will reboot on to rooted mode without key combo. Reboot/advanced reboot/ reboot to recovery. Something alike.

Reactions: AngeredNumber

Pysech

Jan 16, 2015
The wireless charging is way too slow... With stock rom I can charge to 100% in 1 h, in this ROM it takes more than 5 h. Is this normal?

tempe222

Dec 21, 2011
The download links in post #1 are down: I'm getting the message:
"HTTPError: Bad Request\n at responseErrorThrower (worker.js:177:26)\n at async GoogleDrive.initializeClient (worker.js:268:20)\n at async GoogleDrive._getId (worker.js:385:7)\n at async GoogleDrive.getId (worker.js:374:14)\n at async GoogleDrive.getMetaByPath (worker.js:322:18)\n at async onGet (worker.js:475:22)\n at async handleRequest (worker.js:682:42)"

Dies anyone still have the ROM file for Note 10?

Last edited:

capser

Jan 14, 2021
Having issues with rom link. Clicked on it. Comes up with this

HTTPError: Bad Request\n at responseErrorThrower (worker.js:177:26)\n at async GoogleDrive.initializeClient (worker.js:268:20)\n at async GoogleDrive._getId (worker.js:385:7)\n at async GoogleDrive.getId (worker.js:374:14)\n at async GoogleDrive.getMetaByPath (worker.js:322:18)\n at async onGet (worker.js:475:22)\n at async handleRequest (worker.js:682:42)"

capser

Jan 14, 2021
Please what happened to the ROM?????? Very sad, never got a chance to use it. Slim pickings on any ROM for note 10 plus. Can't believe I'm saying this but thinking of downgrading down to the note 9

tempe222

Dec 21, 2011
Please what happened to the ROM?????? Very sad, never got a chance to use it. Slim pickings on any ROM for note 10 plus. Can't believe I'm saying this but thinking of downgrading down to the note 9

+1

Is there anybody who could provide the Note 10 Rom file from post 1 in this thread for download?

tempe

tempe222

Dec 21, 2011
Apologies for the lack of download link, it will return soon with updated builds. I unfortunately lost a ton of builds.

This is great news, thank you so much!!!! I understand it's more rewarding to port ROMs for more popular devices, and there are not so many users with a Note 10 (plus). But otherwise we're stuck with no (AOSP) ROMs at all.

EDIT: To be clear: The fact that you lost a ton of builds is very bad news, of course, and means a lot of additional time and work :-(

Last edited:

tempe222

Dec 21, 2011
Lucas, would you consider publishing new builds (meanwhile 7.4)? Is there still development in this ROM? I'd prefer it a lot over LOS because it allows signature spoofing and therefore freedom from Google, but I have no chance to download/install it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New crDroid v7.4 builds are available for all models of Note 10.

Access them via the OP. (btw they're now official builds!)
    K4BIA8T.png

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    Most core features from Android 10 have been ported over.
    Feature list link not available yet. (Will post when available)

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation requirements:
    Installation:
    • If you are coming from Stock Firmware and have encryption enabled, format DATA
    • Wipe CACHE, DALVIK/ART CACHE and SYSTEM.
    • Flash crDroid 7.x zip
    • If you want to have GApps flash them right after flashing the ROM before first boot.

Downloads:

Note 10
    Note 10+
    Note 10+ 5G

Sources:
    ROM: [url]https://github.com/crdroidandroid[/URL]
    Kernel: Kernel Source

Working and Known issues:
    Working:
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake
    - SD Card
    - Wireless PowerShare
    - TOF camera
    - S-Pen input and pressure sensitivity

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi
    - 5G connectivity on Note10+ 5G model
    - S-Pen bluetooth functionality

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    ExpressLuke 9825 Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Donate to ExpressLuke
    crDroid v7.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 family new build

- Added d1 (Note10) Support
    - Merged December security update
    - Merged december 2020 pixel feature drop
    - Fixed bug where note10+ would show as 10+ 5g in bt settings
    - Fixed camera2 api video recording
    - Misc performance and stability improvements
    New crDroid v7.4 builds are available for all models of Note 10.

Access them via the OP. (btw they're now official builds!)
    +1

Is there anybody who could provide the Note 10 Rom file from post 1 in this thread for download?

tempe
    Apologies for the lack of download link, it will return soon with updated builds. I unfortunately lost a ton of builds.
    Im struggling to get root. Ive tried the linage recovery .img and ive flashed magisk in twrp but can not load root as the button combo just puts me into recovery. Anyone help me out?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone