[ROM][11][DAISY] OctaviOS 1.5 [OFFICIAL][UPDATED]

am2000

May 11, 2011
Thanks for your job. I install v1.4 on my device but unfortunately I cant connect to my WiFi.

and I came back to v1.3.

Can you work on WiFi issue for next builds?

kadry0983

Oct 25, 2013
Thanks for your job. I install v1.4 on my device but unfortunately I cant connect to my WiFi.

and I came back to v1.3.

Can you work on WiFi issue for next builds?
Just reinstall version 1.4 and will work perfect..
Im on 1.4 version everything is smooth and awesome

GitDaisy

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, sorry for being late but it was time to meet with family and friends, Yeah 1.4 is up in sfg however i want to exclude this release from big annoucements and it has wfd bug and i finished it really late looking at release of 1.4 by Octavi team. Here are the things you guys need to know:

* Magisk v21.2 works now so no need of Modden magisk anymore ! (yay)
* Version 1.4 is ready for download and pretty stable (wfd bug)
* I will try to fix current issue's in overall peformance and stability, however rom is usually stable
* If you have other bugs than mentioned in changelog check Magisk Modules and consider doing a clean flash. It would be great if you flash latest stock between.

FarhanSF

Jul 11, 2014
Semarang
Hi, sorry for being late but it was time to meet with family and friends, Yeah 1.4 is up in sfg however i want to exclude this release from big annoucements and it has wfd bug and i finished it really late looking at release of 1.4 by Octavi team. Here are the things you guys need to know:

* Magisk v21.2 works now so no need of Modden magisk anymore ! (yay)
* Version 1.4 is ready for download and pretty stable (wfd bug)
* I will try to fix current issue's in overall peformance and stability, however rom is usually stable
* If you have other bugs than mentioned in changelog check Magisk Modules and consider doing a clean flash. It would be great if you flash latest stock between.
I've just realized we can't access the Android 11 easter egg anymore because of the android version page has been redesigned (or is it intentional?).

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
I saw on downloads on Octavi-OS.com that daisy got a 1.5 build, but only one (vanilla or gapps, it's hard to see in phone). Why is there no announcement on telegram? Does it have bugs? I was waiting to move from crdroid 6.13 and don't wanna flash for no reason
Also, side note, you might wanna change the title of thread to 1.5

GitDaisy

Oct 29, 2017
I saw on downloads on Octavi-OS.com that daisy got a 1.5 build, but only one (vanilla or gapps, it's hard to see in phone). Why is there no announcement on telegram? Does it have bugs? I was waiting to move from crdroid 6.13 and don't wanna flash for no reason
Also, side note, you might wanna change the title of thread to 1.5
When you are reading this 1.5 is officially released, it has some delay from working build to annoucement because of few issue's (you may saw OctaviOS site was down for a while)

1.5 Bugs
WFD
Permissive
CTS Profile (use module plz)

There will be 2nd build of 1.5 if i will fix some of the bugs

Reactions: kadry0983

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
1. What is WFD, permissive, CTS?
2. If yes, when is there a chance of second build coming out, anytime this week?

Last edited:

Divolka

Jan 28, 2020
1. What is WFD, permissive, CTS?
2. If yes, when is there a chance of second build coming out, anytime this week?
WFD - Wi-Fi Display
permissive - it's selinux state, it allows users to take logs if necessary
CTS - It's one of four things that need to work so safetynet works correctly

Reactions: kadry0983