[ROM][11][DAISY] OctaviOS 2.5 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

IkkeZelf1000

• Dec 15, 2016
    AA seems to work (app launches correctly...) but I can't test it in more than that.

We seem to have a misunderstanding. I quoted the original poster saying that yes, you can not root it and safetynet passes (magisk manager only).

But if you do root it and hide magisk, it also works (and I said the opposite last time). Version 1.3.
    Indeed the AA app does work, but it won't connect to my car. Phone says "ready to connect" but when i start AA on my car, it times out or gives an error.
    Of course, considering that i'm back on stock the point about magisk and safetynet is moot.
    Thanks for the clarification anyway.

Reactions: Mylaur

am2000

May 11, 2011
    Thanks for your job. I install v1.4 on my device but unfortunately I cant connect to my WiFi.

and I came back to v1.3.

Can you work on WiFi issue for next builds?

GitDaisy

Oct 29, 2017
    Hi, sorry for being late but it was time to meet with family and friends, Yeah 1.4 is up in sfg however i want to exclude this release from big annoucements and it has wfd bug and i finished it really late looking at release of 1.4 by Octavi team. Here are the things you guys need to know:

* Magisk v21.2 works now so no need of Modden magisk anymore ! (yay)
    * Version 1.4 is ready for download and pretty stable (wfd bug)
    * I will try to fix current issue's in overall peformance and stability, however rom is usually stable
    * If you have other bugs than mentioned in changelog check Magisk Modules and consider doing a clean flash. It would be great if you flash latest stock between.

FarhanSF

Jul 11, 2014
    Semarang
    Hi, sorry for being late but it was time to meet with family and friends, Yeah 1.4 is up in sfg however i want to exclude this release from big annoucements and it has wfd bug and i finished it really late looking at release of 1.4 by Octavi team. Here are the things you guys need to know:

* Magisk v21.2 works now so no need of Modden magisk anymore ! (yay)
    * Version 1.4 is ready for download and pretty stable (wfd bug)
    * I will try to fix current issue's in overall peformance and stability, however rom is usually stable
    * If you have other bugs than mentioned in changelog check Magisk Modules and consider doing a clean flash. It would be great if you flash latest stock between.

I've just realized we can't access the Android 11 easter egg anymore because of the android version page has been redesigned (or is it intentional?).

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
    I saw on downloads on Octavi-OS.com that daisy got a 1.5 build, but only one (vanilla or gapps, it's hard to see in phone). Why is there no announcement on telegram? Does it have bugs? I was waiting to move from crdroid 6.13 and don't wanna flash for no reason
    Also, side note, you might wanna change the title of thread to 1.5

GitDaisy

Oct 29, 2017
    I saw on downloads on Octavi-OS.com that daisy got a 1.5 build, but only one (vanilla or gapps, it's hard to see in phone). Why is there no announcement on telegram? Does it have bugs? I was waiting to move from crdroid 6.13 and don't wanna flash for no reason
    Also, side note, you might wanna change the title of thread to 1.5
    When you are reading this 1.5 is officially released, it has some delay from working build to annoucement because of few issue's (you may saw OctaviOS site was down for a while)

1.5 Bugs
    WFD
    Permissive
    CTS Profile (use module plz)

There will be 2nd build of 1.5 if i will fix some of the bugs

Reactions: kadry0983

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
    1. What is WFD, permissive, CTS?
    2. If yes, when is there a chance of second build coming out, anytime this week?

Last edited:

X-static

Sep 4, 2010
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    When you are reading this 1.5 is officially released, it has some delay from working build to annoucement because of few issue's (you may saw OctaviOS site was down for a while)

1.5 Bugs
    WFD
    Permissive
    CTS Profile (use module plz)

There will be 2nd build of 1.5 if i will fix some of the bugs
    Hi. I'm on 1.5 with magisk 21.2, the safetynet fix module, magiskhide activated and still can't pass safetynet. Should I get back to the magisk mod? Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      OctaviOS 2.5 is up !
      It's now Enforcing and looks like it should be even faster and more stable
      Yeah version 2.1 released ! Sorry for slow updates, it should be better now. I am working on better device tree's to make rom more stable and safer. Try joining daisy on telegram to get faster updates
      About.png

OctaviOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. OctaviOS is a reborn of pie based PearlOS.
      Code:
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
      * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

CLEAN FLASH :

WE DO NOT NEED DISABLE FORCE ENCRYPTION

Magisk from version v21.2 works fine now !
      FlameGAPPS are recommended, however you what you want

Download

credits.png

-Lineage OS
      -AOSP
      -Superior OS
      -MSM Xtended
      -Pixel Experience
      -Extended UI
      -Havoc OS
      -CrDroid ROM
      -Fluid OS
      -Others, I forgot to mention

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      WFD

Source.png

Donates

Maintainer GitDaisy

OctaviOS Source

Kernel Source
      Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
      As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
      for more READ THIS[/CENTER]

OctaviOS for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
      Device: Daisy
      Maintainer: GitDaisy
      Build Type: Official
      SELinux Status: Permissive

ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware

Android OS version: 11
      Security patch level: October 2020
      ROM Developer: Sagar Rokade, Rahul Mishra, Satyam Sharma

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][11][DAISY] OctaviOS 1,3 [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
      GitDaisy, Hotorou, TogoFire
      Source Code: https://github.com/Octavi-OS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable
      Current Stable Version: OctaviOS v1.5
      Stable Release Date: 2021-01-13

Created 2020-11-14
      Last Updated 2021-01-13
      Any advice on how to install the update?

Just download the update zip. and flash using the octavi os recovery ( then you need to put the zip file in the internal storage ) / twrp /orangefox recovery. clear dalvik ( do not clear data or factory reset ) and reboot.
      I don't follow. Is this ROM Android 11 or Android 10?

Android 11.
      OctaviOS 2.5 is up !
      It's now Enforcing and looks like it should be even faster and more stable
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone