Hello, Lupesoltec!New build is up
- Upstream to 4.9.274
- Merged July android security patch
- Art improvements
- Bionic optimization for arm
- Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-12000-SMxx50.0' in HALs
- Add Launcher icons size
- Add 3 new Launcher grid sizes
- Updated translations (huge thanks to all contributors!)
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood
- Prebuilt OrangeFox-R11.0_1-Stable
- Media: Added performance point tag for msm8953 and its variants
- Override the usb composition in power off charging
- Disable advance network scan for legacy targets
- Address sepolicy denials
- And other improvements
Want to install "Syberia OS v.4.7" for my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy).
Right now I've stock Android 8.1 Oreo v.184.108.40.206.
Can I format it and install "Syberia OS v.4.7"?
Should I first install "Android 10 Q v.220.127.116.11"?