• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][Davinci] Fork-Lineage OS 18.1 [FLOS]

Search This thread

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
i have an error "E3004: This package is for device: davinci; this device is davinciin

does this does not work on indian k20?
I'm pretty sure the rom should work on your model too. Maybe @markkey can add davinciin to the update script in the next release.
In the meantime you can try to change the script with something like WinRAR and a text editor. Just change any lines after "Assert" that say davinci to davinciin and it should work correctly.

Sturmkater

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, my device is falling safety net check. I read cft spoofing is installed out of the box. How do i activate it? Or should i use Magisk for it?

About GPS, I installed the google free version and updated to opengaps. No GPS here too.

blaск

Oct 31, 2006
Hello. This ROM is perfect for me. But i have one trouble to use my ANT+ device. ANT test gives me a error with built-in -firmware- NO SIGNAL (permission> additional permission> use ANT hardware). When i try grant this permission, i can't do this because software not asked permissions. If i try adb or ADB_appcontrol to set this permission, i have error. Whats wrong i do? How can i fixed this trouble?

mbms004

May 20, 2018
Hello. I just noticed today that the Android system is taking 25GB of my storage (and my phone has just 64GB of storage, so it limits my space a lot). Is this normal or have I done something wrong in the installation/configuration?
For reference in my memory I remember usually having 30GB free (when using this ROM too) while now I have about 7GB.
Screenshot_20210929-161351449 (1).jpg

FirstMn

Apr 26, 2014
Hey!
I've started using this ROM 4 days ago. Since then, I have noticed, that battery drains a bit more than usual when phone is at sleep. I have 2hr 30min SOT since last full charge (which was 24hrs ago) and I have 60% of battery currently. That's kinda ... unpleasant.
Last (first) charge with this ROM lasted for 48 hours with 5.5 hrs SOT. I noticed today that "Android System" is draining the battery mostly.
When I bought the phone, I clearly remember 13 hours screen on time (or atleast more than 10 hours),on MIUI. This isn't even half of that. Battery wear is around 500 mAh, I don't really think that 500 mAh less battery would make this big difference.
Anyone has the same issue or has fix for this?

markkey

Jun 18, 2021
somewhere
Hello. I just noticed today that the Android system is taking 25GB of my storage (and my phone has just 64GB of storage, so it limits my space a lot). Is this normal or have I done something wrong in the installation/configuration?
For reference in my memory I remember usually having 30GB free (when using this ROM too) while now I have about 7GB.View attachment 5421477
are you rooted?
Got 64GB too but System was only at 10GB
Try clearing browser cache too

markkey

Jun 18, 2021
somewhere
Hey!
I've started using this ROM 4 days ago. Since then, I have noticed, that battery drains a bit more than usual when phone is at sleep. I have 2hr 30min SOT since last full charge (which was 24hrs ago) and I have 60% of battery currently. That's kinda ... unpleasant.
Last (first) charge with this ROM lasted for 48 hours with 5.5 hrs SOT. I noticed today that "Android System" is draining the battery mostly.
When I bought the phone, I clearly remember 13 hours screen on time (or atleast more than 10 hours),on MIUI. This isn't even half of that. Battery wear is around 500 mAh, I don't really think that 500 mAh less battery would make this big difference.
Anyone has the same issue or has fix for this?
Getting 6-10 hours SOT here (4-5 hours if I'm playing games - mobile legends XD) , battery drain depends on a lot of factors. What I can suggest is check your installed apps and/or use wakelock blocker available in the developer settings.

Zenerbridges

Jun 16, 2018
Does this version of lineage disable the native call recording if one state in your entire country that you have/will never visit has laws against recording calls when it's perfectly legal to record calls where you use the phone?

mbms004

May 20, 2018
are you rooted?
Got 64GB too but System was only at 10GB
Try clearing browser cache too
Yes, I am using Magisk.
I also tried cleaning my browser’s cache as you suggested (it was around 350MB) and also cleaned the cache from TWRP but nothing changed.
Although seeing this not being normal, I might as well reset the device completely to see if this will fix the issue.

hasebou

Sep 5, 2021
anyone having issues with mic muting once display is off ? also google duo and viber don't ring, I just get a missed call notification directly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    * YOU are the one choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device
    * I will laugh at you.
    */

Fork-Lineage.jpg

Unofficial fork of LineageOS with additional features such as faceunlock, extended screenshot etc. maintained by the HyperTeam

Features over LineageOS:
    • Face Unlock
    • Asus Stitch Image(Long SS)
    • Dynamic VoLTE / VoWifi Icons
    • Sound Tile
    • Power off/Reboot/Recovery Tile
    • Screenshot Tile
    • Data Switch Tile
    • Improved Haptic Feedback
    • Swipe for Screenshot
    • Dash Charging / VOOC Charging support
    • Signature Spoofing Support
    • MicroG Support
    • PA App lock
    • Safety net working without Magisk
    • Screen Recorder improvements
    • Animation on connecting charger
    • Added battery health and temp info
    • More fonts (One plus slate, Samsung one etc)
    • More clock styles (Lock screen)
    • Adaptive playback
    • Pulse and edge notifications
    • Option to Reset Battery stats
    • Trebuchet Improvements (All clear+share button in recents, Improved UI)
    • Added style switches
    • Modify QS rows columns
    • QS title hide option
    • media art hide when song isn't playing
    • immersive navigation
    • option to enable media art blur on lock screen
    • dead zone in gesture settings
    • Smart charging
    • OOS style all clear button
    • Add/edit/remove QS tile with one click
    • Screen-off FOD
    Bugs:
    You tell me XD
    log cat is preferred
    let me know how to reproduce the issue
    How you flashed the ROM (Clean or Dirty)
    Provide a screenshot of your Settings>About Phone>Android Version page

Installation instructions
    Clean flash (recommended)

• Download the ROM
    • Make sure you're on A11 Firmware (you can use this)
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format Data (Format is different from wipe)
    • Reboot your phone to recovery again (skipping this step will not let you copy files to your phone)
    • Move the downloaded build to your phone
    • Flash the ROM
    • (optional if using vanilla) flash NikGapps CORE!
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    Dirty flash
    • Download the ROM
    • Move the downloaded build to your phone
    • Flash the ROM
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    Download
    Change logs
    See here.

Do you want to get updated on new releases, report bug or thank the dev? Connect with us on Telegram.

Credits:
    @NeoArian -
    DT, help and patience :)
    HyperTeam - for the source
    Google - for android XD
    ROM Source: https://github.com/ForkLineageOS/android
    Kernel Source:
    https://github.com/ArianK16a/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6150
    https://github.com/Sleppyiecat/kernel_xiaomi_sm6150
    Thanks for this. Does it have ota updates? Any plans to become official eventually?
    OTA isn't supported yet. And Yes, I'm planning to get Davinci official.
    Hey, FOD on lockscreen make the screen flicker once and FOD animations aren't working.
    Anti Flicker (DC Dimming) doesn't seem to work too.
    Safetynet doesn't pass, I checked with Magisk without root.
    Otherwise, good job on implementing Face Unlock, Asus stitch and App Lock
    Thanks for the feedback, currently building an update to resolve these issues. Will update the links when I'm done testing the build.
    log file attached again, because I didn't see it in this forum post
    Hi, thanks for responding. I'm not seeing any attachment. So if you could :)
    You can also message me on TG @markkey014

PS. I might have already found a way to enable Screen off FOD and build is ongoing. If this one is successful, I'll upload the build shortly.
    @markkey
    Hey!
    Thanks for this ROM!
    Any plan to make it "official"?

Cheers