[ROM][11][Davinci][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Search This thread

shaskhin1365

Jun 13, 2016
nice and smooth rom. no problem since yesterday...
fod works fine . network mode works fine u can select manually but no option for disabling simcards.
just lost 4-5% during night ( on flight mode wifi on )
wich version of gapps should i use ?
tnks for the rom

Last edited:

burakmi5

Sep 11, 2018
I have problem with this rom: when i add videos on Instagram story longer than 15 second, second part of same video gives error " not uploaded try again", but first part of video has no issues.
And in Instagram again: Instagram's camera showing like 2x zoomed both selfie and main camera.
im using syberia os 4.3 with 12.0.5 FW clean installed.

burakmi5

Sep 11, 2018
Aksi i have another issue: when i go to google.com on browser, always send me captchas about " are you robot" ?

im not using VPN, proxy even DNS.

IMG_20210215_130915.jpg

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Aksi i have another issue: when i go to google.com on browser, always send me captchas about " are you robot" ?

im not using VPN, proxy even DNS.

View attachment 5222359

just fill it a few times, it should disappear after a while when google considers your access legit.

happens some times when using a new machine, computers included or if someone deleted the entire history/cache etc. in his browser.

you using a new ROM appears as a new device to the other side, even though you have been using it before with another OS.

Hence it's not a problem but a security feature that until now disappeared after not too many times. Also make sure you are logged in to google with your browser and/or that your browser is using your main account in case you have more than one like myself.

burakmi5

Sep 11, 2018
just fill it a few times, it should disappear after a while when google considers your access legit.

happens some times when using a new machine, computers included or if someone deleted the entire history/cache etc. in his browser.

you using a new ROM appears as a new device to the other side, even though you have been using it before with another OS.

Hence it's not a problem but a security feature that until now disappeared after not too many times. Also make sure you are logged in to google with your browser and/or that your browser is using your main account in case you have more than one like myself.

i was using crdroid before this, it never happen. its always happening in this rom not about cache or something in my experience. almost every time when i open my browser its happening.

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
i was using crdroid before this, it never happen. its always happening in this rom not about cache or something in my experience. almost every time when i open my browser its happening.
Exactly what i said, SOMETIMES ;)

Of course I could describe sometimes over several pages to mentione each possible case but that wouldn't make much sense.

I gave you the exact things to do, fill the captcha and after a few times it will stop asking as a best case scenario or at least when you clich the checkbox it won't let you click on images but simply proceed.

I wouldn't say that you're the only one but then certainly an exception which means what ???

It means that it's something in your setup, or a combination of ROM setup and userspace setup. Either you troubleshoot or accept it or avoid this ROM should my workarounnd be inconvenient for you. Again, it's a safety-feature by google, there is a reason when it's triggered.

I don't have this issue and have not heard about many having it. Perhaps those who have the issue could report back here and share their experience but either way I'm sure we won't get more than a few at max who have this, eventually none at all. The less people report the same issue the more obvious it is that you have to check your setup or take the consequences. Let's see how many
come back to second your experience ;)

burakmi5

Sep 11, 2018
First of all i don't know why you get so nervous i am just sharing my experiences with this rom just chill man and relax because i have a problem with this rom and im just giving feedback. Its still happening and it happening maybe 10-15 times per day idk never tried to count. And contrary to what you say im stil clicking on captcha images not checkbox. I clean flashed, used opengapps pico a11 beta like a before i was using crdroid.

Like i said man i just giving feedbacks for developers, if you a developer go and read again my posts i never said " please help me, please fix this etc" cause idc if you dont give any attention it just shows your respect to work.

GGelmi you are right man im using Via browser.

VladSor

Sep 8, 2017
Update Syberia OS
ROM Changelog
- v4.4
- Merged android-11.0.0_r33 March update
- Hide notch options
- Added Asus StichImage (Longshot)
- Disabled lockscreen autorotation
- Launcher theming improvements
- ART improvements
- Updated crowdin translations
- Updated Low Memory Killer daemon from aosp-master
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood

Device Changelog
- Updated telephony WiFi and Graphics blobs
- MIUICamera is back
- Kernel upstream to 4.14.223

Many other additions and improvements

Medeon

Dec 26, 2017
Dordrecht
O.T.A. updates is not working as it should be. What does work is downloading the update, but I can't install it. Is there anybody else encountering this problem? Is there a workaround for this issue? Or to what file location does it download the update, so I can manually update from twrp?

GGelmi

Sep 22, 2018
O.T.A. updates is not working as it should be. What does work is downloading the update, but I can't install it. Is there anybody else encountering this problem? Is there a workaround for this issue? Or to what file location does it download the update, so I can manually update from twrp?

Best DL it from

OTA path is /data/syberiaos_updates

GGelmi

Reactions: Medeon

KiteGX

Jul 12, 2016
I've tried ArrowOS, Havoc, DotOS, and Sakura and all of them (Android 11) have a bug where calls have the speaker enabled and can't be turned off, at least on vanilla. Most Android 10 ROMs that have a vanilla version keep rebooting making them unusable for me, and the ones that work are AICP, ArrowOS and LineageOS (Micro-G version) but AICP has broken front-facing camera, ArrowOS randomly deletes contacts, and ANXCamera doesn't work well on LineageOS.

Somehow I don't have any problems on Syberia. Are the sources different? I'm glad there's a fully functional ROM I can use. Even ANXCamera works here, I just had an issue with Aurora apps not downloading anything but it had nothing to do with the ROM. Solved it by using minimal MicroG and installing Aurora apps manually.

Last edited:

KiteGX

Jul 12, 2016
It says MicroG, how do we use this? I don't see a version without gapps already included
I believe all recent releases in sourceforge are without gapps (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I used the one from March 5 and it didn't have gapps included. Just install MicroG separately.

wahuka

Sep 15, 2011
I believe all recent releases in sourceforge are without gapps (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I used the one from March 5 and it didn't have gapps included. Just install MicroG separately.
rom comes without gapps, you must install it.

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
hi, What are the download links? I do not see them clearly, rom and gapps?
They are where they always are on first page under downloads and one only has to click on them not see them LOL

BTW, if you read carefully you will recognize that gapps are included.

Happy easter @All

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery life is really great. I am hitting with original 2 years battery that downgraded to 3200mAh in time.....and having like 3 days and SOT always over 6 hours......

before on CRdroid I was happy if it made 2 days and 4-4.5 hrs SOT for me....
    Update Syberia OS
    Changelog:
    ROM:
    - v4.7
    - Merged android_11.0.0_r38 June tag
    - Volume panel redesign from AOSPA
    - Art improvements
    - Built with Thin LTO
    - Translations updates

Device:
    - Stock blobs updated from 12.1.2 Global
    - Blobs updated from LA.UM.9.1.r1-09200-SMxxx0.0
    - New Power HALL
    - SBC Dual channel (SBC HD) support
    - Fixed DRM

Kernel:
    - Upstream to 4.14.235
    - Merged tag 'LA.UM.9.1.r1-10200-SMxxx0.0' from CAF

Note about SBC HD:
    It works only when HW A2DP offload is disabled.
    SBC codec and Dual channel could be set in developers settings.

Update Syberia OS
    ROM:
    - v4.6
    - QS tiles tint options
    - Added screenshot back to powermenu
    - New AOD tweaks
    - Translations update
    - Option for runtime blur toggle (if device supports HWC blur)
    - Pocket lock view improvements (looks like on OxygenOS)
    - Art improvements
    - Removed black QS statusbar background
    - Removed QS drag handle

Device:
    - Moved to Syberia Custom Doze
    - New QTI perf component
    - Updated kernel

Update Syberia OS
    ROM Changelog
    - More QS brightness position options
    - More lock screen clock styles