*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device while also attempting to bringing many of the best features that exist today.
1. Make sure you have fw 21.4.1 or later installed
2. On some devices a full miui V220.127.116.11 flash was required (fastboot version) before flashing the fw
3. Download alibei's TWRP here
(This TWRP supports to take a backup of persist. I am not responsible if you loose RIL, WIFI, etc...
if you break persist)
4. Flash my TWRP or your ROM does not work
5. Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Product and Vendor
6. (Yes you have to wipe product. The old partition name was cust, but we use it now as product)
7. Format data
8. Reboot to recovery
9. Download crDroid and copy it to your device
10. Flash crDroid
11. Download OpenGapps Test Nano - most stable gapps package for this ROM.
Update the ROM:
1. Download the newest crDroid version
2. Copy it to your phone
3. Flash crDroid in the recovery
4. Wipe dalvik
5. You don't have to flash Opengapps again
Camera (all lenses)
3rd party FOD
Fast charging (at full speed, currently limited to a low wattage)