- Updated to latest crDroid base
- Updated to August security patch
- crDroid version is now 7.9
- Removed MIUI camera, as it was causing some devices to bootloop. This may be added back in the future.
1. Make sure you have fw 21.4.1 or later installed 2. On some devices a full miui V184.108.40.206 flash was required (fastboot version) before flashing the fw 3. Download alibei's TWRP here
(This TWRP supports to take a backup of persist. I am not responsible if you loose RIL, WIFI, etc...
if you break persist) 4. Flash my TWRP or your ROM does not work 5. Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Product and Vendor 6. (Yes you have to wipe product. The old partition name was cust, but we use it now as product) 7. Format data 8. Reboot to recovery 9. Download crDroid and copy it to your device 10. Flash crDroid 11. Download OpenGapps Test Nano - most stable gapps package for this ROM.
Update the ROM:
1. Download the newest crDroid version 2. Copy it to your phone 3. Flash crDroid in the recovery 4. Wipe dalvik 5. You don't have to flash Opengapps again 6. Reboot