• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11] DotOS v5.2 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Hvlios

May 26, 2017
On every room i get this. dotos.zip' (~47%) * failed to read command: No error
Stops at 47. is this normal?

Edit: Its installed fine except i have white on white text which is hard to see. tried changing themes in customization but i still have white text for notifcation.

Last edited:

manny18pr

Sep 12, 2011
OnePlus 7T
See the guide forum of OnePlus 7T. There are many threads that can help you get root with magisk.

manny18pr

Sep 12, 2011
OnePlus 7T
5.2 is around the corner
Screenshot_20210908-005929.png

Reactions: ahmadshuib

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá
OnePlus 7T
Just some news.

I know that 5.2 source is out.
I've being getting ETA questions on all my social medias, like Telegram/email/XDA pm and that's not nice.
If you guys look at my GitHub, you can look how I've being working on trees to make it stable and good to use.
So please, stop this nonsense ETA questions, and calm down. The new release Will only come, when I found that it is in a good shape to release.

manny18pr

Sep 12, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Just some news.

I've being getting ETA questions on all my social medias, like Telegram/email/XDA pm and that's not nice.
If you guys look at my GitHub, you can look how I've being working on trees to make it stable and good to use.
So please, stop this nonsense ETA questions, and calm down. The new release Will only come, when I found that it is in a good shape to release.
I appreciate the time and effort. And for the communication. I believe, some of us will calm down lol. Thank for letting us know you are working on it and to make it as stable as possible. I appreciate the effort!

R_Sarker

May 12, 2018
I installed popular custom ROM like Derpfast for good gaming experience in my op7t. My gaming experience in oos11 was going worst because of FPS drop. But can't play pubg in Derpfast ROM it's continuesly showing storage access not available, but I access permission properly while lunching pubg. Same goes to COD, it's crushing after lunching.
then I flashed DOT OS but same happen here too.
Any expert please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-155705738.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-155705738.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210926-160250092.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-160250092.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 67

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá
OnePlus 7T
I installed popular custom ROM like Derpfast for good gaming experience in my op7t. My gaming experience in oos11 was going worst because of FPS drop. But can't play pubg in Derpfast ROM it's continuesly showing storage access not available, but I access permission properly while lunching pubg. Same goes to COD, it's crushing after lunching.
then I flashed DOT OS but same happen here too.
Any expert please help me
How did you flashed the ROM? Just by the picture, we can't assume anything

CSouthwick

Jun 2, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Nice ROM. Extremely smooth. Safetynet passed out of the box. Easy to install. Pixel Goodies seem to work like call screening and hold for me. Haven't tested these much.

I'm stunned by the ROM with the 7t. It's fast, responsive, and battery drain seems good.

Can't activate Google Fi but I don't think that's the ROM. Which GApps package is included? I'm wondering if that's the Fi hang up. Could be a lot of things.

Excellent work.

Last edited:

Shriharsh

Jan 21, 2011
Guys which camera are you using? If it's gcam can you share your apk or a link to it and it's config file? I'm having issues with gcam which I'm finding

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can install a kernel to the /boot partition by using 'adb sideload kernel.zip'. I would however recommend that you make a backup of /boot with TWRP or OrangeFox first if you can because you can't get the default kernel back without a dirty or clean reinstall. You don't need root for this, just an unlocked bootloader.
    So i need to flash magisk file first.Then through that franko apk i can flash kernel.And then i can uninstall root...Am i right? By the way i can sideload the magisk?
    Sorry though i am noob
    1. Yes, you can uninstall Magisk after you flash the kernel you want.
    2. Yes, you can sideload Magisk, just need to rename the extension from .APK to .zip. HOWEVER, you will not be able to do it with the built in recovery, as it is build as user, you can flash the recovery I linked on OP and sideload it
    Copied from Tel.
    Finally, the waiting is over. Hope It will run as smooth like butter. Like criminal under cover.
    Finally, the waiting is over. Hope It will run as smooth like butter. Like criminal under cover.
    I recommend a clean flash so everything can work 100%. I dirty flashed it at first and I was having issues with wifi. Clean flash fixed the problem.
    dotOS_banner-5.0.png

" #DroidOnTime "

ROM Version: 5.1.1
    Device: hotdogb
    Maintainer: matt0301
    Build Status: OFFICIAL

banner_discl.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

banner_about.png

dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....

banner_inst.png

CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :

1. Be sure you were running the latest Global Firmware.
    2. Reboot to bootloader and flash this
    recovery, and then reboot.
    3. On recovery, select Factory Reset (this will format your data, you MUST select F2FS, ext4 is not supported).
    4. Now, sideload the ROM and you are done.

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    ADB sideload it (Or use OTA)
    Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

banner_downlods.png

Website - https://www.droidontime.com/devices

banner_features.png

Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/

banner_credits.png

AOSP
    Lineage OS
    Pixel Experience
    Dirty Unicorns

And all other open-source Devs/Teams.

banner_team.png

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
    Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
    Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer

Special thanks:
    Manish Bajpai
    - Web Developer

Important Links

If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM

dot OS source

dotOS-Device Sources
    telegram.png

Telegram Group
    Telegram Channel

web.png

Website

Downloads page

REPORTING BUGS !

As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!

for more READ THIS

and do not forget to send it to us 😜

header_logo_50.png

Contributors: Matheus Vieira
    Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
    Kernel Source: - https://github.com/dotOS-Devices/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150
    ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Version Information
    STABLE
    Current Stable Version: v5.1.3
    Stable Release Date: 09-08-2021
    New build is up on Sorceforge, link is on OP

For changelog:
    - Returned Touched zOrder
    - Renamed the "dash charging" to "warp charging"
    - Updated few blobs to 11.0.1.1

Enjoy!
    Just some news.

Official build is up!

Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/dotos_hotdogb

Enjoy!
    Hi guys!

We are back for another release. Sorry for the late update this time, but I was making sure everything was ok before jumping another bugged build.

Here is the device changelog: https://nekobin.com/nusaguceqa

Now, we got almost everything solved. And it's time to OTA.

For OTA, you guys will need to install this: https://github.com/DotOS/android_packages_apps_SystemUpdates/releases/tag/v5.1.3

If everything is wrong on your side, try clean flashing, as a lot of things changed since last official build.

Thanks for the nice feedback you guys gave me, really appreciate.

As always, enjoy!