• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jhony251

May 27, 2008
www.isytec.net
Hi dears! i am having some difficulties.
I feel that my phone works fine for 5 seconds and keep hold for 1 second all time.
i cant get work "ok Google"
Was imposible for me to use OTA system. I downloaded de Zip file and i sideload update over previous version. may by this a problem? could be the reason for my problems?
I would like to downgrade agoust version that except "ok Google" works fine, is this posible?

Thakns for your great job!!!

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Hi dears! i am having some difficulties.
I feel that my phone works fine for 5 seconds and keep hold for 1 second all time.
i cant get work "ok Google"
Was imposible for me to use OTA system. I downloaded de Zip file and i sideload update over previous version. may by this a problem? could be the reason for my problems?
I would like to downgrade agoust version that except "ok Google" works fine, is this posible?

Thakns for your great job!!!
Follow flashing instructions
Twrp
Advance wipe (wipe everything till internal. Don't wipe internal or usb storage if connected to device.)
Flash Oos11

Flash Finalize (if don't want to use finalize than install oos than reboot to Fastboot flash twrp again (Fastboot boot twrp.img) than flash oos so it would be on both slots A and B)
Flash rom (here pixel experience /plus)
Flash twrp and don't reboot
Format data and swipe to factory reset.
Now reboot.

If side loading than u have to side load oos11 on both slots a and b
Than side load the rom and twrp. Again format data and swipe to factory reset.
Reboot

jhony251

May 27, 2008
www.isytec.net
Follow flashing instructions
Twrp
Advance wipe (wipe everything till internal. Don't wipe internal or usb storage if connected to device.)
Flash Oos11

Flash Finalize (if don't want to use finalize than install oos than reboot to Fastboot flash twrp again (Fastboot boot twrp.img) than flash oos so it would be on both slots A and B)
Flash rom (here pixel experience /plus)
Flash twrp and don't reboot
Format data and swipe to factory reset.
Now reboot.

If side loading than u have to side load oos11 on both slots a and b
Than side load the rom and twrp. Again format data and swipe to factory reset.
Reboot
Hi friend thank you very much for your answer.

What you are telling me is a clean installation, I was working right with a clean installation in August version.
I wish only an update to September version...
This is my question now...
On each OTA update is necessary to make a clean installation?
😊 Thanks

umangtayal

Feb 17, 2019

What you are telling me is a clean installation, I was working right with a clean installation in August version.
😊 Thanks
from now on, clean flash won't be necessary. The september build requires clean flash because it is based on oos 11 unlike the august build which was based on oos 10.

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India

😊 Thanks
Just once do the clean install upcoming builds can de dirty flashed. If you have clean installed the rom with oos11

mcboums

Jul 2, 2017
can i flash "plus" version over then “normal" version or I have to make it clean install?
i am on latest "normal" build

Last edited:

OrkanFryderyk

Sep 28, 2021
Hi, I've installed recently newest update September 21, 2021 plus version and on my device all playbacks in media players like Spotify, YouTube are stuttering. It's not internet connection problem because when I download mp3 it still stutters. Have you encountered this problem? And is there any solution ?

Last edited:

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Hi, I've installed recently newest update September 21, 2021 plus version and on my device all playbacks in media players like Spotify, YouTube are stuttering. It's not internet connection problem because when I download mp3 it still stutters. Have you encountered this problem? And is there any solution ?
No, but you can try clean flash thr pixel /plus rom or try changing vendor to latest version A11 or clear cache and data of bluetooth, bluetooth midi services,media files (all) , files,download (both) , etc apps you use.

OrkanFryderyk

Sep 28, 2021
No, but you can try clean flash thr pixel /plus rom or try changing vendor to latest version A11 or clear cache and data of bluetooth, bluetooth midi services,media files (all) , files,download (both) , etc apps you use.
Right now I am on latest version of A11, and I installed it via clean and flash using oficial recovery. When it comes to clearing cache and data I cleared bluetooth, bluetooth midi services, com.android.providers.media spotify and youtube but problem still persist. Any other ideas ? or should i just try once again clean flash rom ? I don't know if that's important but I moved from oxygen 11 (i saw that latest build supports it), everything else works fine :)

OrkanFryderyk

Sep 28, 2021
Right now I am on latest version of A11, and I installed it via clean and flash using oficial recovery. When it comes to clearing cache and data I cleared bluetooth, bluetooth midi services, com.android.providers.media spotify and youtube but problem still persist. Any other ideas ? or should i just try once again clean flash rom ? I don't know if that's important but I moved from oxygen 11 (i saw that latest build supports it), everything else works fine :)
I just fixed it, disabled Ok Google and now it works fine

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts