• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ozrrrr

Nov 13, 2017
Stockholm
ROM is running great, but the display saturation issue really... REALLY needs attention. Since the lastest update, display mode picker has even disappeared completely.

Reactions: Dicken_n

Pintu1980

Sep 30, 2021
Can someone describe me how to install this pe rom. I never install any custom rom on my oneplus 6. I am on stable latest os 11 11.1.1.1. thank you in advance. My bootloader it locked.

Pintu1980

Sep 30, 2021
Follow flashing instructions
Twrp
Advance wipe (wipe everything till internal. Don't wipe internal or usb storage if connected to device.)
Flash Oos11

Flash Finalize (if don't want to use finalize than install oos than reboot to Fastboot flash twrp again (Fastboot boot twrp.img) than flash oos so it would be on both slots A and B)
Flash rom (here pixel experience /plus)
Flash twrp and don't reboot
Format data and swipe to factory reset.
Now reboot.

If side loading than u have to side load oos11 on both slots a and b
Than side load the rom and twrp. Again format data and swipe to factory reset.
Reboot
Can someone describe me how to install this pe rom. I never install any custom rom on my oneplus 6. I am on stable latest os 11 11.1.1.1. thank you in advance. My bootloader it locked.

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Unlock bootloader

Follow flashing instructions I have mentioned.
Goodluck.

tiberiuharcsa

Feb 10, 2017
Stupid question: how to go back to stock OOS11 from PE11? I found a flashable OS11 zip, it must be flashed using TWRP? What version ofTWRP? Or can I just flash a OOS10 fastboot flash all.bat zip? Thank you!

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Stupid question: how to go back to stock OOS11 from PE11? I found a flashable OS11 zip, it must be flashed using TWRP? What version ofTWRP? Or can I just flash a OOS10 fastboot flash all.bat zip? Thank you!
Flash oos11 via twrp and and format data(also swipe to factory reset) reboot than lock the bootloader using the same procedure to unlock

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
It was booting the pixel os, not oxygen, I didnt get to that part, It didnt boot twrp so I wasnt able to flash oxygen os. My question was what twrp to boot, I tried the version above and end up in msm crash dump.
For me stock twrp worked the one you mentioned above but if that doesn't work than try nebrassy or maunofrio's twrp unofficial one's that works too. Just after flashing flash finalize and than factory reset and format data. If that doesn't work than flash oos10 (or msm oos10 flash all.bat) latest and than lock the bootloader than update oos11

tiberiuharcsa

Feb 10, 2017
For me stock twrp worked the one you mentioned above but if that doesn't work than try nebrassy or maunofrio's twrp unofficial one's that works too. Just after flashing flash finalize and than factory reset and format data. If that doesn't work than flash oos10 (or msm oos10 flash all.bat) latest and than lock the bootloader than update oos11
Can I flash from fastboot a oos10 without downgrade issues?
Using this method and roms:

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Can I flash from fastboot a oos10 without downgrade issues?
Using this method and roms:

Yes it only required unlocked bootloader, just wipe system/data/cache and boot to Fastboot and flash.

Reactions: tiberiuharcsa

kase2804

Jul 23, 2015
Does future releases include the fixes in OOS11 september release? Or do you have to flash OOS11 again?

Phyl404

Jan 9, 2018
Atri
Since I've clean installed the latest version of this Pixel Experience Plus version, Google Photos is now giving me the "The device is too hot" (even though it's not) error message while backing up, and it's not progressing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: after 3 days that message is gone, I haven't done anything in particular to make it disappear. My guess is that Photos was trying to index the WhatsApp photos/videos that were restored after the clean install and that caused the error to pop out.
TLDR: be patient

Last edited:

emiljano539

Jan 4, 2017
Thanks for this rom dev .
Anyone can guide me on how to update to oos 11 and then flash pixel experience ?
Currently im on pixen os (android 11 custom base firmware )

Top Liked Posts