• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

many thanks!!

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Download the latest build and latest oos(A11 here) and latest twrp along with finalize.zip

Install latest recovery.

Go to advance wipe and wipe everything till internal.

Flash oos11 than rom( pixel experience /plus) than finalize and than twrp.
Don't reboot yet.
Go to advance again than format data type yes.
Reboot system.
IT should boot the system to pixel experience rom.
If it gets stuck with bootloop or on crashdump error just replace the twrp to nebrassy or mauronofrio's twrp. And follow the same procedure.
what is "wipe everything till internal"
i follow the steps but getting error:1 when flashing finalize zip so i proceed with installing twrp and format data but when reboot system i get stuck at the "boot loader is unlocked screen". please help.

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
what is "wipe everything till internal"
i follow the steps but getting error:1 when flashing finalize zip so i proceed with installing twrp and format data but when reboot system i get stuck at the "boot loader is unlocked screen". please help.
While in twrp go to advance wipe and wipe data, cache, system and vendor (means wipe till internal).
Reboot back to bootloader and flash twrp via fastboot.
If you have usb than copy oos11, pixel rom and finalize.zip and twrp. And flash via usb storage at the end of flashing just format data.

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
While in twrp go to advance wipe and wipe data, cache, system and vendor (means wipe till internal).
Reboot back to bootloader and flash twrp via fastboot.
If you have usb than copy oos11, pixel rom and finalize.zip and twrp. And flash via usb storage at the end of flashing just format data.
thanks but i have even a bigger problem now it is stuck at CrashDump mode, how do i get back into twrp?

vladann93

Sep 17, 2017
getting the device device too hot in google photos as well, phone is cool to the touch.. reboot doesnt fix it

also gmail doesnt show me notifications for some reason...tried turning off adaptive battery still the same

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi, i realize dash charge is not working on latest build, there is no rapid charging indicator while charging. only shows charging.

tried on my other oneplus with stock rom, working fine to make sure my cable or charger has no issue.

Elzaa

Dec 4, 2013
Melbourne
Really enjoying this ROM :) thanks for all your work!

Having the same (?) Autorotation issue as others. To describe it better, autorotation works but placing the device flat on a surface will reset the orientation to normal rather than retaining the current rotation. If I face the screen directly downwards it doesn't reset the rotation.

Either way, definitely appreciate the smoothness and speed so far!

Reactions: candreva87

Ardhendu

Mar 22, 2017
kolkata
unable to boot into twrp from fastboot... Tried every twrp version each and everytime its getting stuck in crashdump mode.... Any help?

Got Success while installing through ADB sideload.

Also Thanks for this excellent ROM.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021
I flashed the latest built over oos 11 and am having serious problem with mobile data usage....the internet connection is real bad...not an operator or APN or a sim slot issue checked...no issue with network for calling but data works for some time and then stops super frequently and then either restart or flight mode on off....what should I do please help me out
Also the network icon is buggy...when mobile data is turned off it shows connected and when its turned on it shows a cross even when internet works fine

cashinoda

May 14, 2015
My only issue with this ROM is Volte. I can't seem to make it work with my carrier. Any help would be much appreciated!

Top Liked Posts