• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

6sdssls9

Nov 15, 2021
Hi, just want to share that this rom is simply fantastic. Have been using as a daily driver for past weeks without much problems.

Today I encountered a small issue. When I was trying to add a new credit card in GPay, the screen just turned black with a flash logo at the top right hand corner. I pressume its the camera screen. Anyone facing similar issues? Appreciate it if you can share any workaround if any.

Thanks in advance.
Anyway, great wortk guys!

Aug 21, 2021
I flashed the latest built over oos 11 and am having serious problem with mobile data usage....the internet connection is real bad...not an operator or APN or a sim slot issue checked...no issue with network for calling but data works for some time and then stops super frequently and then either restart or flight mode on off....what should I do please help me out
Also the network icon is buggy...when mobile data is turned off it shows connected and when its turned on it shows a cross even when internet works fine

Abagnale

Aug 31, 2009
I don't get notifications from Gmail. Every other app is OK. Anyone facing the same issue? Turned off battery adaptation and all battery savings.

vyshnav

Oct 31, 2017
Aluva

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Some time the phone is getting "beee" sound loudly and got stuck and turn off automatically.. ( Done a clean flash and no modules installed).

Aug 21, 2021
I flashed the latest built over oos 11 and am having serious problem with mobile data usage....the internet connection is real bad...not an operator or APN or a sim slot issue checked...no issue with network for calling but data works for some time and then stops super frequently and then either restart or flight mode on off....what should I do please help me out
Also the network icon is buggy...when mobile data is turned off it shows connected and when its turned on it shows a cross even when internet works fine
This is the network issue @SevralT please help

vyshnav

Oct 31, 2017
Aluva

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Thanks for work❤️ can u bring pixels adptive sound feature also then it will be great☀️

mastternick

Feb 13, 2019
Hello team.

I am using this ROM and it's great. Far better than stock.

I have Bluetooth Hearing Aids and I would like to know if is possible to add hearing aids support in this ROM. ( ASHA )

I know what original pixel starting from pixel 3 up to 6, are compatible with my hearing aids for direct streaming.

Abagnale

Aug 31, 2009
Almost fell for it 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-210351_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20211221-210351_Chrome.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 102

Top Liked Posts