[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ShigeBoye

Jan 7, 2022
India
I want to install PE coming from lineage 18.1 & oxygen 10. Can someone share the exact procedures?
How i did it was.
- Use the msm tool to revert back to stock rom.
- Then update to the lastest OOS via the system updater.
- Unlock Bootloader and then the rest of the process is similar to the Lineage installation and no need to flash GAPPS since they're in the Rom.

The 25 Dec build has some issues at least for me tho. The CrDroid kernel increased the battery drain significantly on my device.

Reactions: sid4306

aayan107

Apr 3, 2014
Made the grave mistake of updating via OTA while on root a couple of days ago. Just checked and confirmed with Root Checker, my phone's no longer rooted :(

Any idea what I could do to get root back?

Lawrence N

Jan 12, 2022
I used this ZOM last year, it works very well, I like it very much, but there is a problem, when I unlock and flash this ROM, my fingerprint payment function can not be used, I would like to ask how to solve this problem, or flash this Can the ROM still be locked? thanks for the reply.

monstemetroid

Nov 8, 2021
Has anyone had trouble with Call screening not working? like I get the transcript but people cant hear the Call Screening Responses.

rish1634

Nov 21, 2020
Hi everyone, really need help here, I installed this rom and now the battery drain is too much, and my phone is heating alot, how can this be solved, can someone please guide here

ShigeBoye

Jan 7, 2022
India

Top Liked Posts