• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

cig_in_mouth

Jul 16, 2021
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
I installed this rom recently with plus one now whenever I want to play on youtube or any video it is lagging with no sound like decoder not working anyone know please ping me to resolve it else I have to remove this rom and switch to other thanks

ScoobyDax

Jul 29, 2013
OnePlus 6
Hello everybody, I installed this roms few weeks ago, and I experiment some issues : Both wifi and BT did not function, and one app forceclose alle the time, does someone have the same thing ? Thank ou for your reply

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
Yes facing the same issue..
Sam
Hi
I'd like to report a bug.

The Bluetooth connection seems to have issues. Switching over to Bluetooth earphones sometimes doesn't work and doesn't transmit the audio to the earphones. Switching back to the phone's earpiece works just fine. Sometimes the phone app lags and an "app not responding" dialog box appears.

The same issue can be recreated in android auto while using an infotainment system. Please confirm if anyone else is facing a similar problem. If not, would a factory reset solve the problem? or should I reflash the ROM?
Same here. BT seems to be broken in this ROM: I'm experiencing various issues.

shivam.goel.rocx

Nov 3, 2016
OnePlus 6
Hi
I'd like to report a bug.

The Bluetooth connection seems to have issues. Switching over to Bluetooth earphones sometimes doesn't work and doesn't transmit the audio to the earphones. Switching back to the phone's earpiece works just fine. Sometimes the phone app lags and an "app not responding" dialog box appears.

The same issue can be recreated in android auto while using an infotainment system. Please confirm if anyone else is facing a similar problem. If not, would a factory reset solve the problem? or should I reflash the ROM?
Update:

I reinstalled oos 10.3.12 twice via TWRP in both slots and then followed the instructions for PE installation.

The issue seems to be rectified with the latest build!

But new issues have crept up.
Language settings has 2-3 weird entries and "hey google" command doesn't work for me now. Assistant settings says "this command isn't available for my language".
I have selected English (India) as my default language.

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
For me OK Google is not working same reason as above and also after swiping up lockscreen pattern screen or any other lock screen shows up after 2-3 seconds. Please make it quick like oos and if possible also add haptic feedback for back gestures(navigation gestures).

pranavc115

Jul 24, 2021
Hello Guys! Been using Pixel Experience for a couple of months now on my OP6 and loving it. I did get an update however today and when i try and install it keeps throwing an error. See pic attached (error at the bottom)
222234524_848478126079419_7423253652420528757_n.png
. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts