• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

shivam.goel.rocx

Nov 3, 2016
OnePlus 6
There seems to be no pattern to when these problems are creeping up. However you can try what worked for me.

Boot into TWRP
Flash Latest OOS and TWRP zip
Reboot to recovery
Flash latest OOS and TWRP zip again
Boot into PE recovery and install via adb update option.

This has fixed the bluetooth problems for me but I am now facing other problems like "hey google" not working at all.

Try this and do update on how your mileage varies.

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
There seems to be no pattern to when these problems are creeping up. However you can try what worked for me.

Boot into TWRP
Flash Latest OOS and TWRP zip
Reboot to recovery
Flash latest OOS and TWRP zip again
Boot into PE recovery and install via adb update option.

This has fixed the bluetooth problems for me but I am now facing other problems like "hey google" not working at all.

Try this and do update on how your mileage varies.
I updated to the latest base OOS, 10.3.12. flashed OOS and PE+ on both slots, as you suggested above. I am traveling now, so i haven't been able to check if BT works better. I'll do it probably later today. I'll update the post.

Edit: I tried. Same as before. BT is still broken.

Last edited:

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
So flash PixelExperience on 2 slots A and B ? Thank you
Clean wipe (internal optional) if coming from another rom than flash the rom you want than flash finalize zip than flash twrp or any recovery of your choice than reboot. If you are coming from stock oos than I would recommend you to flash oos on both slot than finalize than rom of your choice than finalize zip and than flash recovery of your choice. (flashing oos will prevent bootloop if anything goes wrong) Still anyway is until and unless you know what you are doing

kecodoc

Apr 29, 2011
HaiPhong
OnePlus 6
I updated to the latest base OOS, 10.3.12. flashed OOS and PE+ on both slots, as you suggested above. I am traveling now, so i haven't been able to check if BT works better. I'll do it probably later today. I'll update the post.

Edit: I tried. Same as before. BT is still broken.
Bluetooth word for me you use build prop edition for root and add qcom.bluetooth.soc - value - smd
done

hussain_mdj

Jun 10, 2019

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

how do i root? someone please reply

hussain_mdj

Jun 10, 2019

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Someone please tell me if have OOS currently and twrp+root on my device. so now i have to
1. Flash PE Rom on slot A.
2.Flash TWRP.
3.Reboot to recovery.
4.Flash PE Rom on slot B.
5.Flash TWRP.
6.Reboot to system.

|| also i should not wipe anything before flashing PE rom? i shouldn't wipe data,system etc right?
i tried following the steps from PE website but my device is booting into PE recovery everytime. Even after i'm sideloading PE from the PE recovery.

hussain_mdj

Jun 10, 2019
I've tried every method guys its not working. Sometimes the device just keeps rebooting in fastboot mode after installing the rom. I'm a noob here so can someone please explain me how to install step by step in noob terms? i currently have OOS and twrp,i know how to sideload and fastboot. Can someone tell me the procedure in steps?
Example . 1.have OOS
2.go to twrp ,slot a,flash PE
3. reboor to recovery.

Top Liked Posts