• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
I've tried every method guys its not working. Sometimes the device just keeps rebooting in fastboot mode after installing the rom. I'm a noob here so can someone please explain me how to install step by step in noob terms? i currently have OOS and twrp,i know how to sideload and fastboot. Can someone tell me the procedure in steps?
Example . 1.have OOS
2.go to twrp ,slot a,flash PE
3. reboor to recovery.
Wipe cache/data/system /vendor (internal optional) than flash oos than finalize - flash PE - than finalize - flash magisk (optional) - flash twrp - reboot. If you already have installed custom rom and changing from that rom to this or updating current PE than flash PE - flash finalize - flash twrp. (flashing oos recommended as it will prevent issue of bootloop or booting to fastboot. Check the installation process given by Dev again...

hussain_mdj

Jun 10, 2019
Wipe cache/data/system /vendor (internal optional) than flash oos than finalize - flash PE - than finalize - flash magisk (optional) - flash twrp - reboot. If you already have installed custom rom and changing from that rom to this or updating current PE than flash PE - flash finalize - flash twrp. (flashing oos recommended as it will prevent issue of bootloop or booting to fastboot. Check the installation process given by Dev again...
thanks man.it worked

Reactions: bhargav patil

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
Dev, please fix google assistant detection.
IT says"This feature is not available in your country". And if possible please add haptic feedback for navigation gestures.

YangChengxxyy

Sep 2, 2021
I installed the PE according to the installation guide, adb also shows 47, but it automatically entered the Fastboot mode after restart, and could not enter the system after restart. Can someone help me? Tell me how to install it properly.

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India
I installed the PE according to the installation guide, adb also shows 47, but it automatically entered the Fastboot mode after restart, and could not enter the system after restart. Can someone help me? Tell me how to install it properly.
Go to advance wipe in twrp and wipe everything till internal than format data type yes and swipe to wipe. Now reboot to twrp again and connect device to pc/usb, copy the desired rom, oos10 latest build, finalize, and twrp zip. Flash oos10 than finalize than desired rom than finalize than twrp (if want to flash magisk than again reboot to twrp and than flash magisk(optional)). Now reboot system.

YangChengxxyy

Sep 2, 2021
If you can provide oos10 ROM and Finalize, please send to [email protected], I will appreciate you very much, thank you!
Go to advance wipe in twrp and wipe everything till internal than format data type yes and swipe to wipe. Now reboot to twrp again and connect device to pc/usb, copy the desired rom, oos10 latest build, finalize, and twrp zip. Flash oos10 than finalize than desired rom than finalize than twrp (if want to flash magisk than again reboot to twrp and than flash magisk(optional)). Now reboot system.

umangtayal

Feb 17, 2019
If you can provide oos10 ROM and Finalize, please send to [email protected], I will appreciate you very much, thank you!
if you can reboot to twrp, then simply go to wipe>format data> type 'yes' to confirm, reboot recovery, transfer rom and twrp to your phone, flash rom+twrp and reboot to system! If you want to flash magisk, then first setup your phone and reboot to recovery and flash it afterwards!

bhargav patil

Jul 26, 2016
India

YangChengxxyy

Sep 2, 2021

oh,so thanks!

lookseehear

Mar 27, 2010
Hello all, after using this for a month or so, gpay just stopped working this morning with a message saying "your device doesn't meet security standards" because "it may be rooted or running uncertified software". Is this just me? Any fixes in the works as this is a dealbreaker for me and it has been faultless up to now.

Build number RQ3A.210705.001
PixelExperience_Plus_enchilada-11.0-20210720-1124-OFFICIAL

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
Hello all, after using this for a month or so, gpay just stopped working this morning with a message saying "your device doesn't meet security standards" because "it may be rooted or running uncertified software". Is this just me? Any fixes in the works as this is a dealbreaker for me and it has been faultless up to now.

Build number RQ3A.210705.001
PixelExperience_Plus_enchilada-11.0-20210720-1124-OFFICIAL
Same here. Yesterday I could use GPay and this morning it failed. It also shows "Device not certified" in Google Play. Maybe the device fingerprint in the ROM needs to be updated?

RQ3A.210805.001.A1
PixelExperience_Plus_enchilada-11.0-20210817-2034-OFFICIAL

Reactions: lonlyd

Top Liked Posts