[ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Ah, nice. Thanks OP for the builds, and also thanks to @zahidm for providing us with unofficial PE up until this point!

I noticed that the downloads page offered a special PE recovery image? I was curious and looked and the instructions and they seemed different than the usual "flash using TWRP" that most ROMs use. Do we have to follow the steps on the website?

Reactions: Harsh Kemali

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail
Ah, nice. Thanks OP for the builds, and also thanks to @zahidm for providing us with unofficial PE up until this point!

I noticed that the downloads page offered a special PE recovery image? I was curious and looked and the instructions and they seemed different than the usual "flash using TWRP" that most ROMs use. Do we have to follow the steps on the website?
Flash this rom like you flashing other roms. All roms installing same

candreva87

May 14, 2013
Actually I'm on Pixel Experience Plus "unofficial" from the Cross Device Development section.
Do this Official version start from that build? Or it's a completely new project? I mean will I find everything working well with the same "plus" customizations? Thanks

jonathanrajya3

Apr 25, 2017
OnePlus 6
You need to use LOS recovery or TWRP. If I will drop codename overiding, anyone will can't flash PE via twrp.
Oh ok, I installed the rom by temporarily flashing twrp, will install it permanently then. And another thing is I'm not able to sideload apks when I try to install it shows installing and nothing shows up, but I'm able to install it through adb install,

kryshnakishore

Aug 19, 2015
Hyderabad, India
If you rooted your Android device, change your device model to Pixel you'll get unlimited photos & video uploads on Google Photos for lifetime at ORIGINAL quality.

Does any one know how to change Device Model on Op6, i have rooted but cant see model in Build.prop

ipha

Nov 6, 2016
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Does this support customizable vibration intensity like the unofficial version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-163942_Device_Extras.png
    Screenshot_20210602-163942_Device_Extras.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 1,122

WrathChild08

Mar 9, 2012
France
viidesign.fr
@ipha There's no options such as vibrations settings (I have this ROM), but if I'm correct you can do it via Kernel manager (Not sure..) it's a LOS Kernel so I think that's possible.
Note 100% sure about that.

D

Deleted member 4588976

Guys, is it just me or are the device-specific settings missing in this ROM (I installed PE+)?

Top Liked Posts