[ROM][11] Evolution X | Ocean 5.9.3 [13-October-2021][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

CryingGoat

Oct 12, 2021
Well if i run into these problems aswell i have to look for the correct fingerprint, which sounds more complicated.
Android 11 on my Android 10 M20 sounds nice tho.

Im a noob so excuse the questiom, but do we know what the problem with the ROMs is?
If all have problems is it just because of the cat and mouse game going on or?
Just curious.
Update:
I installed the ROM. The only problems i have so far are with games that have a certain size. Games around 40mb work normal, but big games like gangstar Vegas or into the dead 2 either wont start or crash every few mins.

Sometimes when my device is in heat it might decide to Go Back to the lock Screen, but thats it.
The inability to play certain games is a problem tho. Anyone else got this issue?

After I softbricked my phone I'm back on EvolutionX now. I can confirm, that 5.9.3 still has the same ghost interactions on my device that the versions before had and that are also in LineageOS. The only way is to use a kernel/boot.img from June 15th or older.

I would like to thank @DaHype007 again for providing me with that boot.img and I can confirm, that this fixed the problems I had. Not a single ghost input since I flashed it. The device works for everything I do, even Google Pay works after a bit of trial and error. I can't say anything to the gaming performance since I don't game on mobile and the M20 isn't really as powerful enough to begin with tbh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211111-100025_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211111-100025_Settings.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20211111-100054_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20211111-100054_Magisk.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20211111-100117_Google_Play_services.png
    Screenshot_20211111-100117_Google_Play_services.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 120

MBR_83

Nov 7, 2021
Hello
Can I install it on Samsung galaxy M205F/DS?
And what oneUI version is this?
I'm using HARI ROM now can I flash this ROM from TWRP?
For flash this ROM from TWRP first I should format and wipe system, cache and Dalvik, then install this ROM?
This ROM looks very good I'm tempted to install it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sushrut1101

Sushrut1101

May 18, 2020
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Lenovo Vibe K5
Hello
Can I install it on Samsung galaxy M205F/DS?
And what oneUI version is this?
I'm using HARI ROM now can I flash this ROM from TWRP?
For flash this ROM from TWRP first I should format and wipe system, cache and Dalvik, then install this ROM?
This ROM looks very good I'm tempted to install it!
Use OrangeFox Recovery to Install this ROM

Reactions: MBR_83

murshidsamat

Apr 2, 2019
been using your ROM for over a month now, its awesome! slight issue is that I cant use my headset (earphones) for calls or discord, if I remove them and use the phone speaker its fine, but with the headset attached there is no audio (can barely hear like the volume is at 0.5%) from the person calling me. the person on the other side can hear me but I cant hear them.

I tried removing permission's and giving them back again, reinstalling the rom several times but no change.

EDIT: tried safe mode no change

any suggestions? maybe you could release a patch?

Galaxy m20 (SM-M205F) running evolution-x android 11

Last edited:

Byteboi

Dec 24, 2021
@Sushrut1101
Hi sushrut, just installed your rom and I can't attend any call or sms and can't call anyone either, Can you please help me with this I am using a Jio btw.

dutaahmad

Jul 31, 2016
Samsung Galaxy M20
hello, so i tried installing the rom but i got Error.
first i got failed to mount data and storage...

then i figure out how to fix that, and then when i finally install the rom, it got Error too.

The Error is Unable to Locate Boot Block

steevy1992

Jan 6, 2016
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Hi I just installed this rom and I really love it. I'm facing a problem tho. Whenever Im using mobile data, I can't send or receive messages via WhatsApp, messenger or even Viber. I can use FB, chrome, download stuff etc. normally. Only when I switch to wifi, I start receiving messages and all my unsent messages get delivered. Any idea how to fix this? TIA.

steevy1992

Jan 6, 2016
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Hi I just installed this rom and I really love it. I'm facing a problem tho. Whenever Im using mobile data, I can't send or receive messages via WhatsApp, messenger or even Viber. I can use FB, chrome, download stuff etc. normally. Only when I switch to wifi, I start receiving messages and all my unsent messages get delivered. Any idea how to fix this? TIA.
Nvm. I fixed it.

G1N5

Apr 28, 2022
Samsung Galaxy M20
Hi i just installed this ROM and when im make a call (disord, wa call, etc) with a wired earphone the volume is really quite that it might as well be silence. i have tried using another kernel (gear kernel) and the problem still occur. If anyone know how to fix this please tell me. Thanks in advance

nzrylmz

May 7, 2018
The touchscreen sometimes doesn't work until I turn it off and back on. And sometimes it randomly touches itself.

How can I solve this?

Top Liked Posts