No right base here, firmware and gaps are included, followed dev instruction as always.
The best FOD icon to select is white, don't know why Evo at first boot makes it blue
1) About fingerprint, i haven't a lot to improve, we're using prebuilt kernel, and likes using HBM... I'm testing some things who can improve this.1. In my case, the fingerprints added up when I did it quickly. Tap-Tap-tap ... When I was doing it slower every time there was a message saying that they cannot be added. Sometimes I tried one finger several times. The unlock attempt is clearly slower than on the miui.
2. Always on display.
Is there a schedule auto shutdown option somewhere? For example at night? So far, I have it on all the time and it shines unnecessarily at night.
Secondly, the watch refreshes with a delay. Only when I press the power button, the hour refreshes immediately.
Third, is there a floating AOD option? To appear in different places and prevent screen burn-in?
P.S. For me, a constantly displayed notification would be enough, without the need for any interactions, without lifting or touching, I look at the phone lying down and see if there is a notification. Even without a watch. Is it possible?
3. Is call recording possible only with root?
4. Is Magisk with MagiskHide a safe and secure way to get the correct Safety Pass? Works everything that requires it? For example, Google Pay?
5. On the positive side, it's much faster than miui, and multitasking is a world champion.
6. The most important things for me are improving FOD, improving AOD, and if that is possible, adding face unlock.
On my device, appears when it really wants to, sometimes appear, sometimes not (That's really weird)
There was a problem with sms, none are coming, for both sim cards. After a reboot, some of the earlier ones come, but not all. After transferring the card to another phone, all outstanding ones are added.
Installation of the application from the Play Store stops after downloading part of the installation. I tried wifi and LTE. These are random problems.
As working day tomorrow I have to go back to miui, but I'll give another version a chance.
I have an idea. I cant add ant fp, its always crashes. Maybe if i will dirty flash firmware (not rom) maybe this will help?
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */
You can join this Telegram group: https://t.me/MiNote10Official Not much traffic there too. But kernel sources were just released by Xiaomi and devs are probably working on new builds at the moment