[ROM][11]EvolutionX 5.X for Mi Note 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
1. In my case, the fingerprints added up when I did it quickly. Tap-Tap-tap ... When I was doing it slower every time there was a message saying that they cannot be added. Sometimes I tried one finger several times. The unlock attempt is clearly slower than on the miui.

2. Always on display.
Is there a schedule auto shutdown option somewhere? For example at night? So far, I have it on all the time and it shines unnecessarily at night.
Secondly, the watch refreshes with a delay. Only when I press the power button, the hour refreshes immediately.
Third, is there a floating AOD option? To appear in different places and prevent screen burn-in?

P.S. For me, a constantly displayed notification would be enough, without the need for any interactions, without lifting or touching, I look at the phone lying down and see if there is a notification. Even without a watch. Is it possible?

3. Is call recording possible only with root?

4. Is Magisk with MagiskHide a safe and secure way to get the correct Safety Pass? Works everything that requires it? For example, Google Pay?

5. On the positive side, it's much faster than miui, and multitasking is a world champion.

6. The most important things for me are improving FOD, improving AOD, and if that is possible, adding face unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: thecleanse

Chemuski1

Oct 19, 2018
Milladoiro
1. In my case, the fingerprints added up when I did it quickly. Tap-Tap-tap ... When I was doing it slower every time there was a message saying that they cannot be added. Sometimes I tried one finger several times. The unlock attempt is clearly slower than on the miui.

2. Always on display.
Is there a schedule auto shutdown option somewhere? For example at night? So far, I have it on all the time and it shines unnecessarily at night.
Secondly, the watch refreshes with a delay. Only when I press the power button, the hour refreshes immediately.
Third, is there a floating AOD option? To appear in different places and prevent screen burn-in?

P.S. For me, a constantly displayed notification would be enough, without the need for any interactions, without lifting or touching, I look at the phone lying down and see if there is a notification. Even without a watch. Is it possible?

3. Is call recording possible only with root?

4. Is Magisk with MagiskHide a safe and secure way to get the correct Safety Pass? Works everything that requires it? For example, Google Pay?

5. On the positive side, it's much faster than miui, and multitasking is a world champion.

6. The most important things for me are improving FOD, improving AOD, and if that is possible, adding face unlock.
1) About fingerprint, i haven't a lot to improve, we're using prebuilt kernel, and likes using HBM... I'm testing some things who can improve this.
2) On AoD side, you can only enable AoD all time, or when the phone is charging (i prefer to use this one), and having ambient display for any messages i have.
3) Call recording.... Sadly, only you can use it with root, Google dialer doesn't support call recording...
4) Now at first boot you have the device certified, if you use magisk and enable magiskhide, you won't have any issue using GPay (I tested that at first try, and no issues so far)
5) I'm glad to see that from you, thanks :)
6) About Face Unlock, I need to wait until Motorola makes their face unlock avaliable on custom ROMs, needs some rights and permissions, and Evo at this moment doesn't have them

thecleanse

May 4, 2017
Ummm... I think this is not the point.
When I long press power button I don't see anything except google pay card and reboot option.
With the previous version I can see home devices without any problem

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
There was a problem with sms, none are coming, for both sim cards. After a reboot, some of the earlier ones come, but not all. After transferring the card to another phone, all outstanding ones are added.
Installation of the application from the Play Store stops after downloading part of the installation. I tried wifi and LTE. These are random problems.
As working day tomorrow I have to go back to miui, but I'll give another version a chance.

There was a problem with sms, none are coming, for both sim cards. After a reboot, some of the earlier ones come, but not all. After transferring the card to another phone, all outstanding ones are added.
Installation of the application from the Play Store stops after downloading part of the installation. I tried wifi and LTE. These are random problems.
As working day tomorrow I have to go back to miui, but I'll give another version a chance.

I've had exactly the same problems with project sakura (A11) and RR (A10). But after several clean installations from scratch (wipe system/vendor, firmware + rom + format data, newer opengapps, magisk 21.4) the problem did not occur anymore. Reason unknown, but solved for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.X for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?
    - Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

WiFi Display
    SELinux Permissive

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
    4 Mount vendor (Needed for IMS patch)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Format data, reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Guys. Im getting the feeling that this forum is half dead. Am i wrong? Is there any telgram group or somthing that i miss for updates on this phone roms?
    You can join this Telegram group: https://t.me/MiNote10Official Not much traffic there too. But kernel sources were just released by Xiaomi and devs are probably working on new builds at the moment
    For me ... Very difficult to add and to be recognized
    Also ... cannot use fingerprint as app authentication ...
    ROM has been updated solving calls issue, and making FOD more stable, it's not perfect, but better than previous build
    Recent canary. Saftynet faills
    Pushed right now an update to the ROM, it solves that
    CHANGELOG
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    23/01/21
    *Solved calling issue
    *Device certified in Play Store
    *Disabled power boost interaction
    *FOD stability improved (For best result on enroll, use white fod icon, white theme and max out brightness)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    21/01/21
    *VoWiFi and VoLTE Fixed
    *Added fake enforcing status
    *Adressed SELinux denials
    *Improved FOD
    *Improved battery life
    *Updated security patch
    *Forced basic attestation for passing SafetyNet
    *Now the ROM includes the firmware needed for work