• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11]EvolutionX 5.X for Mi Note 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Rupiassistent

Feb 5, 2021
Buonasera ho installato la tua ROM e ne sono molto entusiasta Vorrei solo sapere quando ci sarà un aggiornamento per far funzionare l'impronta digitale ed eventualmente anche la lettura facciale grazie

Rupiassistent

Feb 5, 2021
Good evening I have installed your ROM and I am very excited I just want to know when there will be an update to make the fingerprint work and possibly also the facial reading thanks

Reactions: Pirex69

Rupiassistent

Feb 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Pirex69, post: 84435595, membro: 4597582"]
Regole del forum ... inglese per favore (anche se l'italiano suona adorabile :))
[/CITAZIONE]
Buonasera ho installato la tua ROM e sono molto emozionato voglio solo sapere quando ci sarà un aggiornamento per far funzionare l'impronta digitale ed eventualmente anche la lettura facciale grazie

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / Mod & RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
[QUOTE = "Pirex69, post: 84435595, membro: 4597582"]
Regole del forum ... inglese per favore (anche se l'italiano suona adorabile :))
[/CITAZIONE]
Buonasera ho installato la tua ROM e sono molto emozionato voglio solo sapere quando ci sarà un aggiornamento per far funzionare l'impronta digitale ed eventualmente anche la lettura facciale grazie

Please comment in English. If a second language is required, place it below the English comment like I have done here. Thank you.

Si prega di commentare in inglese. Se è richiesta una seconda lingua, inseriscila sotto il commento in inglese come ho fatto qui. Grazie.

Rupiassistent

Feb 5, 2021
Good evening I have installed your ROM and I am very excited I just want to know when there will be an update to make the fingerprint work and possibly also the facial reading thanks

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Hello again. I´m not the maintainer Dev but I can say that FOD is a big issue with all roms related to our device. The cause is related with Xiaomi kernel. please keep your eyes in the forum, we are all waiting for that fix.
thks
Carlos

Rupiassistent

Feb 5, 2021
Good morning Have any of you encountered the problem of video calling with WhatsApp that totally change colors?

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
Guys. Im getting the feeling that this forum is half dead. Am i wrong? Is there any telgram group or somthing that i miss for updates on this phone roms?
You can join this Telegram group: https://t.me/MiNote10Official Not much traffic there too. But kernel sources were just released by Xiaomi and devs are probably working on new builds at the moment

vriska

Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone. I flashed EvoX on my tucana a few days ago and I have noticed that statusbar is bigger than the one on MIUI. Frankly, that is kind of infuriating for me and I tried to solve this little problem with the help of G-VisualMod (and by selecting Waterfall cutout type in devsettings) but it seems that only OneUI launcher picks up new statusbar height and all the other apps still don't use the free screen space. I also tried to clear Dalvik and ART cache (I don't know why I thought this would help but it seemed like a good idea to me) but it didn't change anything.
Has anybody else encountered this? Is it because of ROM or am I just so "lucky" to have this effect? Are there any possible solutions?
Thanks for your attention (and also sorry for my bad english).

P.S. I installed EvoX right after flashing and installing stock MIUI 11 based on A10 (V11.1.1.0.QFDRUXM_20200511.0000.00_10.0_global_75f1672564)

QQboss

Hello everyone, I flashed this rom few days back and I noticed, that I am not able to decrypt my device in TWRP. I reflashed, wiped everything from scratch and after the first boot, I am again at the same stage and not being able to decrypt. I enter my ordinary code I always use.

Any ideas?

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Hello everyone, I flashed this rom few days back and I noticed, that I am not able to decrypt my device in TWRP. I reflashed, wiped everything from scratch and after the first boot, I am again at the same stage and not being able to decrypt. I enter my ordinary code I always use.

Any ideas?
Did you format after install?

StyleFail

Feb 1, 2018
IMG_20210317_122228_463.jpg

My friends number shows up along with mine, i texted on tg group but everyone ignored me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.X for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?
    - Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

WiFi Display
    SELinux Permissive

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
    4 Mount vendor (Needed for IMS patch)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Format data, reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Guys. Im getting the feeling that this forum is half dead. Am i wrong? Is there any telgram group or somthing that i miss for updates on this phone roms?
    You can join this Telegram group: https://t.me/MiNote10Official Not much traffic there too. But kernel sources were just released by Xiaomi and devs are probably working on new builds at the moment
    For me ... Very difficult to add and to be recognized
    Also ... cannot use fingerprint as app authentication ...
    ROM has been updated solving calls issue, and making FOD more stable, it's not perfect, but better than previous build
    Recent canary. Saftynet faills
    Pushed right now an update to the ROM, it solves that
    CHANGELOG
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    23/01/21
    *Solved calling issue
    *Device certified in Play Store
    *Disabled power boost interaction
    *FOD stability improved (For best result on enroll, use white fod icon, white theme and max out brightness)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    21/01/21
    *VoWiFi and VoLTE Fixed
    *Added fake enforcing status
    *Adressed SELinux denials
    *Improved FOD
    *Improved battery life
    *Updated security patch
    *Forced basic attestation for passing SafetyNet
    *Now the ROM includes the firmware needed for work