• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

camperboy1000

Sep 5, 2016
OnePlus 6T

vlc_marcos

May 16, 2011
The last update I guess needs to be done via ADB since I get an error using the auto-update of the rom, right?
Screenshot_20210721-145058_System_update.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkain

ZybSter

Jun 13, 2016
OnePlus 6T
I tried to update my existing PixelExperience Plus on Oneplus 6t but the update failed - Is there any one who can support with this issue ? I tried to clean flash the update - I unhided Magisk, removed Fingerprint, wiped System, Vendor, Cache via TWRP and then flashed the new Update zip - After reboot I landed in Fastboot Mode - Then I went to recovery (which was now PE Recovery instead of TWRP) and tried to sideload the update - It also failed @ 47% with the error "Failed to read command: No error" - Any advice ?

neolito

May 5, 2020
The last update I guess needs to be done via ADB since I get an error using the auto-update of the rom, right?
View attachment 5367293
And I tried to install
directly in the update console with the operating system running. It didn't happen either. Show: Update error
This is the first step.
Boot via TWRP 3.4.0.0 are new
Install/replacing/ without switch slot. from external USB slot
You turn it off
You start the phone and need to boot the operating system, and at startup it will update.

vlc_marcos

May 16, 2011
And I tried to install
directly in the update console with the operating system running. It didn't happen either. Show: Update error
This is the first step.
Boot via TWRP 3.4.0.0 are new
Install/replacing/ without switch slot. from external USB slot
You turn it off
You start the phone and need to boot the operating system, and at startup it will update.
I have no access to a laptop to side load twrp in to the phone, so I guess I will need to wait.

Top Liked Posts