• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Rehu Dhruv 95

Dec 8, 2016
Flashing latest 20210817-2146 build bricks my phone and appears to corrupt the memory. Had done and dirty and a clean flash via twrp same result both times.
Screenshot (18).png

keyzr

Feb 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

After installing last update (20210817-2146), my finger print is not recognized anymore
  1. restarting the phone didn't fix the issue
  2. removing all fingerprints, re-adding 1 for test & restarting the phone didn't fix the issue

Did someone faced same issue? Do you have any fix?

Regards

PS: When adding fingerprints, I'm trying to rotate my finger since it seems to help recognition afterward (I read this trick somewhere on the forum)

Reactions: neolito

keyzr

Feb 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

I was about to wipe Cache Partition but after retrying method to remove all fingerprints, re-add & restart the phone, it's now working again.

LFO_

Aug 3, 2021
OnePlus 6T
I do and it works, thanks!
But now "voice match" is no longer working. It tells me currently not available in this language, solutions? Thank you!
My voice match has not been working since my initial install. Apparently this is a device wide issue that persists on Lineage and other ROMs as well and no fix has been found yet.

MariusWildfire

Sep 11, 2010
Hi, Safetynet is not working on the latest build. Seems like Google changed something on their end. It worked just fine until yesterday.
Has anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Safetynet-Test states that "CTS Profile Match" has failed

Thanks!

edzel13

Oct 11, 2016
Google Pixel 2
OnePlus 6T
Yes, I run SafetyNet test and it's FAILED.

Not good.
Hi, Safetynet is not working on the latest build. Seems like Google changed something on their end. It worked just fine until yesterday.
Has anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Safetynet-Test states that "CTS Profile Match" has failed
I think google patched it already, as we know topjohnwu, main dev of magisk, started working at google. Basically, an unlocked bootloader will make it fail.

you can try follow this video tho https://w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=I9A3yxAi-Ww

Reactions: Everio9000

Everio9000

Jan 23, 2011
Alicante
Hi, Google Pay doesn't work with last update. I don't know if installing Magisk It could work.

If it's possible I'd like to know how can I install Magisk safely on my 6T running Pixel Experience, please.

Some guides that I found are complicated. I remember that time ago I did it just flashing with fastboot and downloading an .apk. but I'm not sure what files are the right ones and I don't want to brick or bootloop my 6T.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts