• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
Hey guys.

Thanks for the rom and updating it to OOS 11 base.I have silently readed the thread, and want to be sure that thre are no major issues.

So question is: does everything work on latest build?
Is the wong color space issue just after dirty flash or also on clean flash?

Thx
pOpY

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
@SevralT i think he means that there is an issue with oversaturated colors due to live display.
Are the colors of the display correct on the latest build?

Want to jump to the PE train but that holding me back a little :)

thx a lot
pOpY

keyzr

Feb 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

I finally managed to install September update:
  • It was not at all a breeze for me since I faced Qualcomm Crash Dump screen
  • I think it was caused by my intermediary restart after OOS11 zip (from this thread) install from TWRP 3.5.2_9: I should have play all the zip installations (OOS+PE+TWRP) before restarting
  • I fixed it by extracting img files from OOS11 zip (with payload_dumper), reflashing the different partitions (system, boot, vendor, dtbo), starting OOS11 & playing PE procedure (including PE recovery)

Small issues
  • @popy2006 oversaturated colors issue is indeed present since a while now: I hope it will be fixed some day but I can live with it meanwhile
  • I also find autorotate (mainly from landscape to portrait) is a bit too sensitive

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
Hi everyone,

• I think it was caused by my intermediary restart after OOS11 zip (from this thread) install from TWRP 3.5.2_9: I should have play all the zip installations (OOS+PE+TWRP) before restarting
  • I fixed it by extracting img files from OOS11 zip (with payload_dumper), reflashing the different partitions (system, boot, vendor, dtbo), starting OOS11 & playing PE procedure (including PE recovery)

Small issues
  • @popy2006 oversaturated colors issue is indeed present since a while now: I hope it will be fixed some day but I can live with it meanwhile
  • I also find autorotate (mainly from landscape to portrait) is a bit too sensitive
Thx a lot.

How is this color issue visible? On every screen or just live display?

electr0de07

Aug 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

Small issues
Yeah even I find the auto rotate too sensitive.

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
According to me, it's on every screen & matching OnePlus "Vivid" Screen calibration while I prefer OnePlus "Natural" Screen calibration (see this OnePlus thread with OOS screenshots)

The colors are definitely more saturated than normal. I am using the Plus version. I think it's similar to oneplus's vivid screen calibration.

Thx, guys, already flashed the ROM and it's amazing. No issues until now. Did'nt noticed any screen issues up until now. (but just running it since yesterday...)

@SevralT send me also your donation link :) thx for keeping the device alive.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: electr0de07
I couldn't find the "Advance Reboot" option in the Developer's option. Need Help!!!
Advanced reboot options are only present in the PLUS edition of the rom.
You can access them from gesture settings inside system settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-121817_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210927-121817_Settings.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
Hey guys.

Just want to know if we now have an unlimited google photos plan because we have n google pixel now :) ?

thx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts