• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail
I've download and install the 16/05 version that add ota. I try to update to 18/05 version but it don't work. It was because I can only update with otA? on ota section there isnt a update.View attachment 5314483
Ohhhh. Sorry. All custom roms for fajita had OnePlus6T codename and OTA is not worked. I changed it to fajita (right codename) and it started working. Try to flash it via twrp or format system and flash it. I have no this flash issue. (FIRST, BACKUP YOUR SENSETIVE DATA!!!!!)

Paoletto26

May 14, 2021
Ohhhh. Sorry. All custom roms for fajita had OnePlus6T codename and OTA is not worked. I changed it to fajita (right codename) and it started working. Try to flash it via twrp or format system and flash it. I have no this flash issue. (FIRST, BACKUP YOUR SENSETIVE DATA!!!!!)
Ok, thanks. I have solved the problem installing twrp and installing the last version of pixel experience (before I used the pixel experience recovery to apply updates). Thank you so much

Last edited:

sreevnit

Oct 1, 2012
everything's fine....i didn't find to option to turn off always on display (edit: i found out*)
no call recording option..

rom is very smooth af.... clean flashed from 10.3.11.. will post battery stats later

Last edited:

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
Now that warranty of my 6T was gone, I tried the custom rom scene again (The 1st time was horrible. Got stuck in a bootloop. This A/B system was new to me).
The rom is smooth AF & stable AF. It's been 2 days now as a daily driver. No crashes whatsoever.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! I created device group: https://t.me/pe_op6series. Join! We are waiting you.
    Hi everyone,

I finally managed to install September update:
    • It was not at all a breeze for me since I faced Qualcomm Crash Dump screen
    • I think it was caused by my intermediary restart after OOS11 zip (from this thread) install from TWRP 3.5.2_9: I should have play all the zip installations (OOS+PE+TWRP) before restarting
    • I fixed it by extracting img files from OOS11 zip (with payload_dumper), reflashing the different partitions (system, boot, vendor, dtbo), starting OOS11 & playing PE procedure (including PE recovery)

Small issues
    • @popy2006 oversaturated colors issue is indeed present since a while now: I hope it will be fixed some day but I can live with it meanwhile
    • I also find autorotate (mainly from landscape to portrait) is a bit too sensitive
    Thx a lot.

How is this color issue visible? On every screen or just live display?
    According to me, it's on every screen & matching OnePlus "Vivid" Screen calibration while I prefer OnePlus "Natural" Screen calibration (see this OnePlus thread with OOS screenshots)
    Hi everyone,

@Everio9000
    1. Pixel Experience Installation Wiki is super well done: I encourage you to play it & post questions in this thread if needed
    2. Google Pay is indeed working on PE

@shahfaishal
    1. No inbuilt call rec & no OnePlus Camera (Google Camera is installed & is way better IMO)
    2. I don't know in details but I assume this video will give you further information
    3. I'm not gaming on my phone so I'm not able to give you this information. PE mission is to give as close as possible Pixel phones experience :) meaning that gaming performance should be ok but some other custom ROMs are more dedicated for this use case
    Installed PE yesterday and so far fantastic experience. The installation process was quite easy to follow. Haven't encountered any bugs so far. Thank you so much.

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [Fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Ok. Fajita is now official!!!!
    This post reserved for changelogs:

Will add new release because updater crashes......

Build date: 18.05.2021
    Build type: Non-Plus
    Changelog:
    - Fixed SafetyNet
    - OTA updater is now available

Build date: 06.05.2021
    Changelog:
    - Latest synced sources of 06.05.2021
    - May security patch
    - AOD lower brightness
    - AOD auto brightness

Build date: 20.04.2021
    Changelog:
    - Latest synced source of 20.04.2021
    - April security patch
    - Dropped Pixel build fingerprint
    - Moved audio panel to right side
    - Added some prebuilt GApps
    - Dropped OnePlus apps
    - Fixed video play back
    Build date: 18.05.2021
    Changelog:
    - Fixed SafetyNet
    - OTA updater is now available
    First official build is out!!! Check Pixel experience website to download it and see chsngelog