• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
I flashed 01.06 build and stuck in bootloop. Can u plz describe steps used by u ?
Are you sure you downloaded the latest build? Do check the changelog on the download website because mainatiner had reuplaoded the fixed rom.

Steps are -
1. Flash OOS and then twrp zip. Reboot to recovery to change the slot.
2. Flash OOS and then twrp zip. Reboot to recovery to change the slot again. Make sure you flash OOS on both the slots.
3. Flash PE zip and then twrp zip.
4. Format Data only.
5. Reboot system.

vikram.mohal

Nov 14, 2013
Faridkot
forum.xda-developers.com
Are you sure you downloaded the latest build? Do check the changelog on the download website because mainatiner had reuplaoded the fixed rom.

Steps are -
2. Flash OOS and then twrp zip. Reboot to recovery to change the slot again. Make sure you flash OOS on both the slots.
4. Format Data only.
5. Reboot system.
Exactly i done as u mentioned. I already flashed lot of roms without any problem. Is dev uploaded the fixed build on same day of previous build

Reactions: ktsarlz

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
Exactly i done as u mentioned. I already flashed lot of roms without any problem. Is dev uploaded the fixed build on same day of previous build
Yes, he had uploaded the fixed rom again on the same day and mentioned the fixes in the changelog.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 109

pikotash77

Aug 11, 2016
congratulations for the ROM of the op6t with Android 11. I have only detected problems with 2 applications, PayPal and ING, they close when loading .... Do you know why this could be? I have root with magisk 22 and canary

Everio9000

Jan 23, 2011
Alicante
Given it's the first official build, a clean flash is recommended and that means making sure latest OOS is on both slots.

I flashed standart first official PE released over last unofficial PE build and everything works perfectly, but battery drain is bigger than previous unofficial build and system isn't smooth than last unofficial build too.

Could it be because dirty flash official over unofficial?

RazGame

Apr 27, 2011
Saint Petersburg
Sorry guys, I'm still on OOS, but I want switch to PE. I have some questions:
Google Pay works fine ? (I don't need root, but I need install magisk for gpay?)
And what about face unlock ?
Chromecast works ?
P.S. congratulations for first official build!

Last edited:

Paoletto26

May 14, 2021
congratulations for official developments!
i want to talk about a bug that I see after the last official update on pixel experience website. basically, when i connect my phone with bluetooth for audio playback, the phone no longer receives input from the devices it is not connected to (i can't stop music directly from airpods, etc.). thanks for your effort and good luck!

ktsarlz

Jan 4, 2013

Steps are -
4. Format Data only.
5. Reboot system.

I followed this but after rebooting system I always go to fastboot mode. Any ideas???

Top Liked Posts