• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

r.i.toavina

Mar 11, 2016
congratulations for official developments!
i want to talk about a bug that I see after the last official update on pixel experience website. basically, when i connect my phone with bluetooth for audio playback, the phone no longer receives input from the devices it is not connected to (i can't stop music directly from airpods, etc.). thanks for your effort and good luck!
I also experienced the same issue. Is it a known bug of this release? If anyone knows a fix, please do let me know.
I dirty flashed the official one on top of the previous PE release

Reactions: mcfisch

Tkain

Sep 11, 2019
OnePlus 6T
Nintendo Switch
I just installed the new Plus build you put out, and I had the issue with the Package is for product OnePlus6T but expected fajita error. You might want to fix that in the next upload. Other than that, all works well!

If anyone wants a really quick and dirty solution, if you edit META-INF/com/android/metadata within the .zip and change pre-device=OnePlus6T to pre-device=fajita, everything should work.

Edit: And you added the screen corner overlay too like I suggested! Thank you so much. However, I noticed that the corner gesture bars (used for the Google Assistant) got reverted to the square ones instead of the round ones used on the 6T. Could you fix that, please?

Last edited:

KurokoNiiChan

Feb 3, 2017
finally, this goes official and i switched to this from Pixen. been using the plus version, so far so good. but i would like to see more features that was good when i was using pixen, or tell me if i missed out where are those settings.

1. traffic monitor move from right to left, beside time, and shows both upload and download speed.
2. volte is gone, would like to know if there's any way for me to use pdc in this rom like in oos. i got volte from my carrier directly from pixen without doing any changes. (volte is enabled, carrier is stupid, need a certain config in pdc to work.)
3. is there a more customizable accent color picker?
4. is there an AOD setting menu? or at least to disable always on and show when phone is picked up instead?
5. show charging info in AOD and lockscreen.
6. FOD icon changer.
7. show 4G/4G+ instead of LTE/LTE+
8. gaming mode

those are my questions or request for now, at least. hope someone can guide me if i missed it, or dev may add it. ty

Last edited:

Paoletto26

May 14, 2021
the bluetooth problem has become really unbearable. honestly i'm sorry to say it, but after 15 days i can't hear the music anymore, if you can't fix it, i will have to change OS

KurokoNiiChan

Feb 3, 2017
idk how i enabled it, but now everytime when i wanted to take a screenshot (power + vol down, or 3 finger swipe), it will ask me to highlight the screenshot area, but did not save the screenshot directly. which setting should i revert back? i don't want this snipping tool style screenshot.
thx in advance

psychopac

Sep 12, 2012
New Delhi
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G5 Plus
idk how i enabled it, but now everytime when i wanted to take a screenshot (power + vol down, or 3 finger swipe), it will ask me to highlight the screenshot area, but did not save the screenshot directly. which setting should i revert back? i don't want this snipping tool style screenshot.
thx in advance
I think you enabled the Screenshot tool in Accessibility settings. I suggest you check that and if it's enabled, disable it.

Sirul

Oct 1, 2007
Málaga
thx in advance
It's a setting under system - buttons, at the very bottom you have a setting for that, my OS is in Spanish so I can't tell you the option name exactly but it's clear enough when you are there.

The curious thing about that is that searching the setting for screenshot (captura in Spanish) doesn't give you a result for this setting although the word is in the option.

Reactions: KurokoNiiChan

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
Will updating through the inbuilt updater rewrite the twrp? Anyone knows the steps to dirty flash the new update so that there's no data loss or twrp rewrite?

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
The built-in updater doesn't work for me though I have the recovery that comes with the ROM. I don't think it works with TWRP either. But I'm certain it will overwrite the recovery unless they start using the LOS approach where it can be disabled by the user.
So, you know how to dirty flash it through twrp?

Edit- Updated to newest version.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts