[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP][EOL]

Search This thread

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
For Pixel XP Plus users, are the corners pixelated? Like in the attached images? I'm planning to switch, but I'm not sure if it has fixed the corners like OOS/CrDroid. Let me know if Pixel XP Plus doesn't have this

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-10_14-03-20.jpg
    photo_2021-05-10_14-03-20.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 116
  • photo_2021-05-10_14-03-19.jpg
    photo_2021-05-10_14-03-19.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 113
  • photo_2021-05-10_14-03-18.jpg
    photo_2021-05-10_14-03-18.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 115

champagne66601

May 1, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 10 Pro

ZybSter

Jun 13, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Hi Community, I'm running OP6T with PixelExperience_Plus_fajita-11.0-20210619-1159-OFFICIAL.zip and I'm having the problem that WLAN Calls are not working. They were working in Lineage OS Android 11 but do not work in Pixel Experience.
Any hints on how to fix that ?
The phone app, when trying to make a call with only WLAN available is showing that Mobile network is not available and I need to make sure a WLAN network is connected - which it is and is working properly for everything else.

shaowd

Oct 25, 2014
Anyone has problem connecting 160MHz enabled WiFi 6 router? The 6T should fall back to 80 MHz but it doesn't, so although it said to has a 1733 Mbps link speed, it has no connection at all. I think it's the same issue was described in this forum post.

y2s

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you for this! The only issue I have right now is the Google Call Screening isn't working. The other person on the other line can't hear anything when I hit screen call. Besides that, everything seems to work really well.

I don't get an option to enable call screening in settings of phone app. How were you able to enable it?

Additionally no option to record calls. Any help is much appreciated.

sumukshashidhar

Jul 2, 2021
Does anyone else have horrible battery life since the upgrade to PixelExperience Android 11? I'm getting around 5-6 min of screen on time and texting before it drops about 1% in battery. I'm coming over from LineageOS android 11, and I used to get around 10 minutes of texting before a 1% drop in battery. I used to use dark mode on both for battery conservation.

richie390

Jan 22, 2011
I don't get an option to enable call screening in settings of phone app. How were you able to enable it?

Additionally no option to record calls. Any help is much appreciated.
Phone > Settings > Spam and Call Screen.

I didn't do anything to enable it. It just popped up after updating the phones app.

y2s

Jun 6, 2021
Phone > Settings > Spam and Call Screen.

I didn't do anything to enable it. It just popped up after updating the phones app.
I don't get any such option in the phone app - there is an option called Caller ID and spam with options to filter calls etc but no option to enable call screening.

Could it be that this feature is limited to certain countries?

jw_3246

Nov 12, 2014
Hello all. I installed this ROM on my phone and the device is recognized as Pixel in Google Photos. So is there any possibility that my google account being banned by Google if I back up my photos to my google account via Google Photos? This is my first time running PE ROM on my phone. Thanks.

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T
Hello all. I installed this ROM on my phone and the device is recognized as Pixel in Google Photos. So is there any possibility that my google account being banned by Google if I back up my photos to my google account via Google Photos? This is my first time running PE ROM on my phone. Thanks.
I think not. I'm using Oxygen OS on my OnePlus 6T and locked bootloader still google register my device as pixel 5.
Screenshot_20210706-125730.jpg

Enstriel

Dec 2, 2007
Has anyone managed to get the GA hotword to work on a locked (AOD) screen? It works when its awake. I checked the "Show results on Lock screen" in the Google app.

PaulBW

Jul 9, 2021
Cesena
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi, first ty for rom, i love pixel experience and now i have unlimited storage on Google Foto too!

I have 2 question:
1 on the android 10 PE plus based I could turn off the screen with a long swipe from the edge, but I didn't find that option here

2 when face unluck recognize my face, the phone go to home screen, is it possible to set it so that it does not unlock the device but shows the sensitive information of the notifications (like chat text)?

Thank you.

vlc_marcos

May 16, 2011
Hello all, what is the fix for the Bluetooth calls, because I get a call and after 4 or 5 sec people stop eating me, but the same does not happen with call using messenger or what up or teams.

Any tips
Thanks

Reactions: Rehu Dhruv 95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [Fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Ok. Fajita is now official!!!!
    This post reserved for changelogs:

Will add new release because updater crashes......

Build date: 18.05.2021
    Build type: Non-Plus
    Changelog:
    - Fixed SafetyNet
    - OTA updater is now available

Build date: 06.05.2021
    Changelog:
    - Latest synced sources of 06.05.2021
    - May security patch
    - AOD lower brightness
    - AOD auto brightness

Build date: 20.04.2021
    Changelog:
    - Latest synced source of 20.04.2021
    - April security patch
    - Dropped Pixel build fingerprint
    - Moved audio panel to right side
    - Added some prebuilt GApps
    - Dropped OnePlus apps
    - Fixed video play back
    Build date: 18.05.2021
    Changelog:
    - Fixed SafetyNet
    - OTA updater is now available
    First official build is out!!! Check Pixel experience website to download it and see chsngelog