[ROM][11][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [Fajita]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Wi-Fi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail
This post reserved for changelogs:

Build date: 20/04/2021
Build type: Non-Plus
Changelog:
- Latest synced source of 20/04/2021
- April security patch
- Dropped Pixel build fingerprint
- Moved audio panel to right side
- Added some prebuilt GApps
- Dropped OnePlus apps
- Fixed video play back

Last edited:

david72262

• Jul 3, 2013
    Oregon
    OnePlus One
    OnePlus 6T
    This post reserved for changelogs:

Build date: 20/04/2021

Build type: Non-Plus
    Changelog:
    - Latest synced source of 20/04/2021
    - April security patch
    - Dropped Pixel build fingerprint
    - Moved audio panel to right side
    - Added some prebuilt GApps
    - Dropped OnePlus apps
    - Fixed video play back
    What's the difference between the non plus version and the plus version just read the blog page on the official site and it doesn't really say? https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2021/03/march-update-plus-edition-is-here/

Tkain

Sep 11, 2019
    OnePlus 6T
    Is this related to @zahidm's build of Pixel Experience? I've noticed that he's been starting to exclusively build the Plus version of the ROM while this is only the regular (non-Plus) version. Are you two working together?

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
    Izmail
    Is this related to @zahidm's build of Pixel Experience? I've noticed that he's been starting to exclusively build the Plus version of the ROM while this is only the regular (non-Plus) version. Are you two working together?
    Yes. I've used him sources, but dropped many not usefull apps and made other useful things. I agreed with him that now I will release Non-Plus for fajita.

Suikable

Feb 2, 2014
    Hello, big thanks for the ROM. I have stable pixel experience with it! Could you make it possible to move the panel to the left? because the volume buttons are on the left on the oneplus 6t. I would also like to see a screenshot with three fingers swipe, if possibly. And also, there is pixelization on the corners. Also need some work on animation smoothness and battery optimization and this will be a beast!
    Best regards!

Suikable

Feb 2, 2014
    Hello, big thanks for the ROM. I have stable pixel experience with it! Could you make it possible to move the panel to the left? because the volume buttons are on the left on the oneplus 6t. I would also like to see a screenshot with three fingers swipe, if possibly. And also, there is pixelization on the corners. Also need some work on animation smoothness and battery optimization and this will be a beast!
    Best regards!
    Also AOD gestures, don't work at all

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
    Thanks for the rom. Does this build also contains Face unlock like the other PE roms.
    Thats thr only thing i am missing.

PS.: why not got official?

thx

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
    Izmail
    Best regards!
    I moved panel to right side, because I want to produce stock Pixel rom.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone