- May 15, 2021
I have a Redmi note 9 pro 5g Chinese version. But when I adb sideload Miui Stable 12.0.2, I received the message on the recovery: "this is for "gauguin" devices this is a "gauguinpro"". How can I fix it?
If you are already on MIUI android 11 then you don't need to flash stock MIUI as pixel experience already includes vendor images. So just boot to recovery, format data and wipe, then reboot to recovery, start adb sideload, connect to the PC, open a cmd in the directory of fastboot, type adb sideload pixel experience.zip and then wipe cache and dalvik then reboot. And you're donethanks for the reply, i didnt try with the mi flasher as i have seen a few reports of it bricking the handset. the guide does say to use adb to sideload the miui .zip before sideloading the pixel.zip. also im running adb / fastboot from the same folder where the rom.zip are.
1) Yes, I've compiled Lineague OS 18.1 two or three weeks ago and was 6 hours, or so (9300H 4c / 8t @4ghz + 16GB of RAM and a crappy laptop HDD), but now a lot of files are compiled, the next compiling may take 30 minutes or so, waaaay less time.Hallo Devs,
compiled and installed this ROM myself.
Yes. It was fun ;-) Thank you very much for your detailed guide.
I have some Questions:
- is it normal that first build needs that much time? I have a really fast HP Workstation with 2 x Xeons and 24 GB RAM.Code:
#### build completed successfully (03:53:36 (hh:mm:ss)) ####
- Shall I do all steps again if i sync repo next time for the newest version? Or only some of them?
- Is it normal that not all Google Apps are included (GMail, YouTube, GCam, ... ) ?
- Is there another Guide/FAQ that explains how to customize it? I don't mean an optical customization but removing some apps and adding some other. For example excluding Chrome and including some other browser.
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.