• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Slimshady9

Aug 13, 2021
Could you help me? I'm looking for a pixel experience ROM for the redmi 9 but on the page I can't find this device, I could install any of the Xiaomi phones list.

Amr_Hesham

Aug 24, 2021
Here's list of some problems i face after flashing " Pixel Experience "
1- hand free don't work although it was connected through the 3.5mm port also checked my hand free and it's working perfectly in other phone

2- Camera app didn't work just the wide camera work and main camera is hazy and not good at all i downloaded the GCam but still the same issue..
The front cam didn't work at all when switching to it the app crash and close and when trying check it in face unlock option it's not working also and said please but you face in high lighted area also after i flash thr rom exactly it's works fine for maybe 7 or 8 times
Now come to suggestions

1- although the rom is made up to be pure android but i think it will be useful if it has some kind of game mode which allows to measure the stats during play such as fps and cpu usage

2- also i think the rom need to be more usable after flashing immediately i mean what about adding a version that have GApps pre-installed on it

That's all for now still testing the rom for any news just if anyone know a solution or can send my thread to the developers to help.

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
After latest update I can't stop the notification light flashing. I've tried disabling it in the settings but it just keeps on flashing. Not really a problem during the day but it's quite annoying at night. Do not disturb is also set to disable it but that's also not working. Was fine on previous rom. Anyone else noticed this?

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
Anyone having notification issues on latest ROM? I can't stop the notification light flashing (yes I have tried disabling in settings) and other icon based notification dots don't seem to be working (again, settling have these turned on). I updated yesterday and just noticed this at bedtime when nothing would stop the notification led blinking. On reboot, it stays blinking pretty early in the boot process.

pocox2-user

Feb 19, 2021
Have tested the latest rom and cannot tell any bug. (not like previous rom that battery drain is super fast when idle.)
This battery backup is pretty good both sot and idle.
Probably, it's the best one for daily driver.

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
From the telegram channel I'm definitely not the only one. I don't really want to root and even then solutions seem a bit uncertain. Real blow this unfortunately. I'd hate to have to go back to miui!

Bidyut Roy

Jul 3, 2021
PIXEL EXPERIENCE doesn't support 4K recording on any other camera even on GCam. Don't know why? But it supports on other roms. This bug needs to be fixed.

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Planning on switching from stock to PixelExperience.. Will I be OK coming straight from 12.5? So the steps would just be MiUnlock > PE Recovery > Flash ROM > job done?

Thanks

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Went ahead and just did it, all went smoothly (after hitting unlock about a hundred times and getting error 1004)

SMS messaging app crashes/force closes itself and the keyboard seems to lag when typing, otherwise a pretty fluid ROM in comparison to MIUI.

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Faced very strange bug. From time to time got a lot of lags in scrolling. After 5 seconds lags desappear. Or I can pull down QS then lags disappeared too. I got it on all other ROMs. But on PE it happens rarely. Looks like some alghoritms that manage 120 Hz has bugs. I wonder that no one here didn't write about it.
    Hi! I can't find an option to disable VoLTE. It is needed for my mobile service provider for me to be able to enable 5G on my MI 10T Lite 5G (EEA). Btw has somebody tested and can confirm that 5G (NR) works on Pixel Experience rom?
    Yes 5G should work with NR, go to Setting-> Network & Internet --> Mobile Network --> Preferred Network Type. The last option works for me. You can also disable VoLTE one level above, but I don't think that it is needed.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    To install older than 0404
    • Make sure you have Stock Android 10 MIUI Installed on your Device
    • Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed

1. Boot to your recovery
    2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and Data
    3. Flash the latest Pixel Experience ROM for this Device
    4. Install Magisk (optional)
    5. Reboot to the system and you're done!

To install newer than 0404
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website
    OneDrive(Old Build)
    AKR DL(Old Build)

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ
    Adarsh Grewal
    kmou424
    TH779
    DtHnAme
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group

https://t.me/PE_gauguin

Updates Channel
    https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    or
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates

Donate

Anyone else can't charge the phone while it's powered off ?
    I'll fix at next update
    5G and Google pay works for me without any mods as I don't use root on it
    Where's my google camera? Camera in this rom is not google camera./
    Hey! Can anyone tell me how I can toggle on 120hz on this rom? Thanks!
    Settings > screen > device specific settings > minimum refresh rate