[ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for the reply, I just got a Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Chinese edition and It brings with it alot of Bloatware .The Version of miui It come's with has
half baked apps , half Chinese half Inglish. so i am looking for a rom with
proper Inglish. I do have a Redmi note 7 global version with Pixel Experience installed and it's perfect.

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
I have a big bug...with the letest update... media getting stuck for 2,3 seconds.
I might have the same on march rom. Some, but not all video playback slows down and skips frames every 2 or 3 seconds. I'm playing back recordings I've made or my wife has made in Google photos. Other media seems fine (like iPlayer, plex). Is this what you are getting too?

deanlee121

• Sep 3, 2017
    I might have the same on march rom. Some, but not all video playback slows down and skips frames every 2 or 3 seconds. I'm playing back recordings I've made or my wife has made in Google photos. Other media seems fine (like iPlayer, plex). Is this what you are getting too?
    Latest update has a playback problem download the second from the top build

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
    Latest update has a playback problem download the second from the top build
    I'm on the March build. Problem is intermittent, and seems ok with locally stored videos, but not streaming from google photos. bandwidth is fine, and other streaming services fine. Feels like a bug. I will stay on March rom for a while as have to wipe to get to the later versions...

May 14, 2013
    Hi guys,

I've noticed a few comments related to charging speeds so I have done some in depth testing. Hopefully this has somewhat more objective parameters and will give you an idea of the charging behaviour. I posted this in general but the testing is done on this rom so it should give you similar results. I have to say that I am impressed with the results.

Regards,
    Ed

Reactions: AnibalSP

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
    Hello, Just to be sure Is this rom compatible with Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Chinese edition ? because there are various like Indian and international. thanks
    in advanced.

danashcroft

Dec 10, 2015
    Gcam is blurry on latest build, tried another camera which does work on rear camera but no front camera, just black screen. Anyone experiencing this or have a fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello.
      Iam using Pixel blaster rom. Today I got update ,strange update on blaster rom...

How did I get this update on Pixel blaster?
      Don't update, otherwise you'll get PE
      thanks i will flash soon because i have to wait 165 hours before unlocking bootloader
      It will be worth the wait (y)
      I use this:

Thanks mate!
      Is OTA working? I'm on an old version of this rom, would like to update but requires a wipe to get there, so I only want to do it once!
      Yes it is
      thanks for the reply, i didnt try with the mi flasher as i have seen a few reports of it bricking the handset. the guide does say to use adb to sideload the miui .zip before sideloading the pixel.zip. also im running adb / fastboot from the same folder where the rom.zip are.
      If you are already on MIUI android 11 then you don't need to flash stock MIUI as pixel experience already includes vendor images. So just boot to recovery, format data and wipe, then reboot to recovery, start adb sideload, connect to the PC, open a cmd in the directory of fastboot, type adb sideload pixel experience.zip and then wipe cache and dalvik then reboot. And you're done
      GtwTyCR.png

Code:
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

What's working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint
      Lights
      Sound/vibration
      NFC
      SafetyNet Passed
      DRM L1
      SELinux Enforcing
      OK Google

Known issues
      You tell me

How to Install?
      To install older than 0404
      • Make sure you have Stock Android 10 MIUI Installed on your Device
      • Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed

1. Boot to your recovery
      2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and Data
      3. Flash the latest Pixel Experience ROM for this Device
      4. Install Magisk (optional)
      5. Reboot to the system and you're done!

To install newer than 0404
      https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
      PixelExperience Website
      OneDrive(Old Build)
      AKR DL(Old Build)

Big Thanks
      LineageOS Team
      Pixel Experience Team
      ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ
      Adarsh Grewal
      kmou424
      TH779
      DtHnAme
      And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group

https://t.me/PE_gauguin

Updates Channel
      https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
      or
      https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates

Donate

Anyone else can't charge the phone while it's powered off ?
      I'll fix at next update
      5G and Google pay works for me without any mods as I don't use root on it
      Where's my google camera? Camera in this rom is not google camera./
      Hey! Can anyone tell me how I can toggle on 120hz on this rom? Thanks!
      Settings > screen > device specific settings > minimum refresh rate
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone