[ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Hello to all, I finally installed the PE+ on the Redmi note 9 pro 5g .so far i'ts very good compared to the MiUi Rom it came with .the only thing i can ask for would be the miui camera apk that came with the phone,the camera app in PE+ is not up to par with the Cameras 108 MP sensor. Im also worried about how will the updates be. overall I'm Very pleased. ps. where to donate?.

Reactions: svtlvsk
Hello to all, I finally installed the PE+ on the Redmi note 9 pro 5g .so far i'ts very good compared to the MiUi Rom it came with .the only thing i can ask for would be the miui camera apk that came with the phone,the camera app in PE+ is not up to par with the Cameras 108 MP sensor. Im also worried about how will the updates be. overall I'm Very pleased. ps. where to donate?.

Hi juto1
You can get ANX camera (aka MIUI camera which is modified for stock Android) at here
https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates/480

You can get updates from System update app or Pixel Experience website.

If you want to donate me, please check this link below
https://telegra.ph/Donate-to-baolong24-03-14

Reactions: AnibalSP

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Last edited:

zlatko63

Feb 4, 2011
All done, unfortunately did not return my recovery. I had to reinstall the latest MIUI Android R / 11 because after returning my recovery, it didn't want to load PE. Now I start with the installation of all applications again. I hope it will be for the last time and in future updates there will be no such gymnastics.

Hello, I can't find System update app in this rom. Can I Just Dirty Flash the latest PE+ rom with TWRP, and will it wipe my data?
Yes, that's how I installed the previous update. After Install, just restart

DeviceModder2021

May 7, 2021
I will install this ROM later today hopefully the bootloader unlock will work since today it's 168 hours since I'm trying to unlock. But when the unlock will work should I wipe system partition in the pixel experience recovery or only wipe data?

KB971033Z29

Oct 1, 2016
Berhampur
HTC Desire X
Moto G 2014
hey there people

I am tired of this error 1

any ways to get rid of this

because of this error I couldn't able to flash any ROM

I tried to flash from memory card and internal storage

but am facing this failed to mount system and vendor error 1 invalid argument X(

am fed up with this, guys ....

help me please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-07-18-39-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-07-18-39-49.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 46
hey there people

I am tired of this error 1

any ways to get rid of this

because of this error I couldn't able to flash any ROM

I tried to flash from memory card and internal storage

but am facing this failed to mount system and vendor error 1 invalid argument X(

am fed up with this, guys ....

help me please
Hi, KB971033Z29.
Please follow the install guide to install PixelExperience

Reactions: KB971033Z29

Nortans

May 9, 2021
Voice Assistance Bug?

"OK Google" not working for me,
I tried many times and retrained it
Google can't recognize my voice.
And I also can't delete or reset my voice.
So I only can hold home button to activate Voice Assistance.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
I will install this ROM later today hopefully the bootloader unlock will work since today it's 168 hours since I'm trying to unlock. But when the unlock will work should I wipe system partition in the pixel experience recovery or only wipe data?

My 168 hours will end around 2pm UK time. I guess its best to wipe everything.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Just tried installing this rom from MIUI 12.0.2 and I get an error when trying to wipe data:

failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Any suggestions how to resolve this?

benfleet5

Oct 23, 2011
Just tried installing this rom from MIUI 12.0.2 and I get an error when trying to wipe data:

failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Any suggestions how to resolve this?

That's not an issue, however, if it bothers you (as it does me!) use Orangefox, you wont get that error

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
something strange is going on with my device. I flashed stock MIUI and performed a wipe and I get

Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

I can then install PixelExperience (Plus Edition) which goes through but gives me:

I can then boot into PixelExperience and it looks like the rom is working for me. I don't understand why I am getting the errors and whether I need to fix them.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Using this ROM and I noticed quite a bit of space on the bottom of the keyboard with buttons for minimise and keyboard selection.

This wasn't in miui with gboard, anyway to remove this space?

Screenshot_20210510-192516_Firefox.png

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
something strange is going on with my device. I flashed stock MIUI and performed a wipe and I get

Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid argument)

I can then install PixelExperience (Plus Edition) which goes through but gives me:

I can then boot into PixelExperience and it looks like the rom is working for me. I don't understand why I am getting the errors and whether I need to fix them.
https://www.droidwin.com/fix-failed-to-mount-vendor-invalid-argument-twrp/#:~:text= How to Fix failed to mount /vendor,to mount /vendor. You may also... More how to fix the Failed to mount '/vendor'

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is OTA working? I'm on an old version of this rom, would like to update but requires a wipe to get there, so I only want to do it once!
    Yes it is
    thanks for the reply, i didnt try with the mi flasher as i have seen a few reports of it bricking the handset. the guide does say to use adb to sideload the miui .zip before sideloading the pixel.zip. also im running adb / fastboot from the same folder where the rom.zip are.
    If you are already on MIUI android 11 then you don't need to flash stock MIUI as pixel experience already includes vendor images. So just boot to recovery, format data and wipe, then reboot to recovery, start adb sideload, connect to the PC, open a cmd in the directory of fastboot, type adb sideload pixel experience.zip and then wipe cache and dalvik then reboot. And you're done
    Hallo Devs,

compiled and installed this ROM myself.

Yes. It was fun ;-) Thank you very much for your detailed guide.

I have some Questions:
    1. Code:
      #### build completed successfully (03:53:36 (hh:mm:ss)) ####
      is it normal that first build needs that much time? I have a really fast HP Workstation with 2 x Xeons and 24 GB RAM.
    2. Shall I do all steps again if i sync repo next time for the newest version? Or only some of them?
    3. Is it normal that not all Google Apps are included (GMail, YouTube, GCam, ... ) ?
    4. Is there another Guide/FAQ that explains how to customize it? I don't mean an optical customization but removing some apps and adding some other. For example excluding Chrome and including some other browser.
    Best regards
    1) Yes, I've compiled Lineague OS 18.1 two or three weeks ago and was 6 hours, or so (9300H 4c / 8t @4ghz + 16GB of RAM and a crappy laptop HDD), but now a lot of files are compiled, the next compiling may take 30 minutes or so, waaaay less time.

2) I think that you need to do repo sync and nothing more

3) There is a YT channel called Alaska Linux User that has a ton of videos, maybe he has a tutorial.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    To install older than 0404
    • Make sure you have Stock Android 10 MIUI Installed on your Device
    • Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed

1. Boot to your recovery
    2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and Data
    3. Flash the latest Pixel Experience ROM for this Device
    4. Install Magisk (optional)
    5. Reboot to the system and you're done!

To install newer than 0404
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website
    OneDrive(Old Build)
    AKR DL(Old Build)

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ
    Adarsh Grewal
    kmou424
    TH779
    DtHnAme
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group

https://t.me/PE_gauguin

Updates Channel
    https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    or
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates

Donate

Anyone else can't charge the phone while it's powered off ?
    I'll fix at next update
    5G and Google pay works for me without any mods as I don't use root on it
    Where's my google camera? Camera in this rom is not google camera./
    Hey! Can anyone tell me how I can toggle on 120hz on this rom? Thanks!
    Settings > screen > device specific settings > minimum refresh rate