[ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL][EOL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Hello to all, I finally installed the PE+ on the Redmi note 9 pro 5g .so far i'ts very good compared to the MiUi Rom it came with .the only thing i can ask for would be the miui camera apk that came with the phone,the camera app in PE+ is not up to par with the Cameras 108 MP sensor. Im also worried about how will the updates be. overall I'm Very pleased. ps. where to donate?.

Reactions: svtlvsk
Hello to all, I finally installed the PE+ on the Redmi note 9 pro 5g .so far i'ts very good compared to the MiUi Rom it came with .the only thing i can ask for would be the miui camera apk that came with the phone,the camera app in PE+ is not up to par with the Cameras 108 MP sensor. Im also worried about how will the updates be. overall I'm Very pleased. ps. where to donate?.

Hi juto1
You can get ANX camera (aka MIUI camera which is modified for stock Android) at here
https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates/480

You can get updates from System update app or Pixel Experience website.

If you want to donate me, please check this link below
https://telegra.ph/Donate-to-baolong24-03-14

Reactions: AnibalSP

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Last edited:

zlatko63

Feb 4, 2011
All done, unfortunately did not return my recovery. I had to reinstall the latest MIUI Android R / 11 because after returning my recovery, it didn't want to load PE. Now I start with the installation of all applications again. I hope it will be for the last time and in future updates there will be no such gymnastics.

Hello, I can't find System update app in this rom. Can I Just Dirty Flash the latest PE+ rom with TWRP, and will it wipe my data?
Yes, that's how I installed the previous update. After Install, just restart

DeviceModder2021

May 7, 2021
I will install this ROM later today hopefully the bootloader unlock will work since today it's 168 hours since I'm trying to unlock. But when the unlock will work should I wipe system partition in the pixel experience recovery or only wipe data?

KB971033Z29

Oct 1, 2016
Berhampur
HTC Desire X
Moto G 2014
hey there people

I am tired of this error 1

any ways to get rid of this

because of this error I couldn't able to flash any ROM

I tried to flash from memory card and internal storage

but am facing this failed to mount system and vendor error 1 invalid argument X(

am fed up with this, guys ....

help me please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-07-18-39-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-07-18-39-49.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 67
hey there people

I am tired of this error 1

any ways to get rid of this

because of this error I couldn't able to flash any ROM

I tried to flash from memory card and internal storage

but am facing this failed to mount system and vendor error 1 invalid argument X(

am fed up with this, guys ....

help me please
Hi, KB971033Z29.
Please follow the install guide to install PixelExperience

Reactions: KB971033Z29

Nortans

May 9, 2021
Voice Assistance Bug?

"OK Google" not working for me,
I tried many times and retrained it
Google can't recognize my voice.
And I also can't delete or reset my voice.
So I only can hold home button to activate Voice Assistance.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
I will install this ROM later today hopefully the bootloader unlock will work since today it's 168 hours since I'm trying to unlock. But when the unlock will work should I wipe system partition in the pixel experience recovery or only wipe data?

My 168 hours will end around 2pm UK time. I guess its best to wipe everything.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Just tried installing this rom from MIUI 12.0.2 and I get an error when trying to wipe data:

failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Any suggestions how to resolve this?

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
something strange is going on with my device. I flashed stock MIUI and performed a wipe and I get

Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

I can then install PixelExperience (Plus Edition) which goes through but gives me:

I can then boot into PixelExperience and it looks like the rom is working for me. I don't understand why I am getting the errors and whether I need to fix them.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Using this ROM and I noticed quite a bit of space on the bottom of the keyboard with buttons for minimise and keyboard selection.

This wasn't in miui with gboard, anyway to remove this space?

Screenshot_20210510-192516_Firefox.png

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
something strange is going on with my device. I flashed stock MIUI and performed a wipe and I get

Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid argument)

I can then install PixelExperience (Plus Edition) which goes through but gives me:

I can then boot into PixelExperience and it looks like the rom is working for me. I don't understand why I am getting the errors and whether I need to fix them.
https://www.droidwin.com/fix-failed-to-mount-vendor-invalid-argument-twrp/#:~:text= How to Fix failed to mount /vendor,to mount /vendor. You may also... More how to fix the Failed to mount '/vendor'

Top Liked Posts