[ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL][EOL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
See here how to pass safetynet.
cts-profile-false/
My experience - just followed this. Magisk can be flashed from recovery which is much easier imho than sideloading. Rest of the steps good. I had to do one extra step - clear cache and data from google pay. I've now been able to re-add cards, not tested yet, but it looks good.
I am now wondering what additional steps I'll have to make on each firmware/ROM update - I had been using the automatic OTA updates, assume I would now need to re-flash magisk, and hopefully nothing else - anyone know for sure?

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks!
O2 Spain VoWifi is not present since Aug. version. Did you choose OTA update or clean one?
I did OTA from the Aug ROM. I came from stock a few weeks ago so my August one was a fresh install from MIUI 12.5. Also I am using PE recovery.

I'm on o2 UK and have WiFi calling switched on. I double checked and it works for sure

aineth

Feb 15, 2018
Faced very strange bug. From time to time got a lot of lags in scrolling. After 5 seconds lags desappear. Or I can pull down QS then lags disappeared too. I got it on all other ROMs. But on PE it happens rarely. Looks like some alghoritms that manage 120 Hz has bugs. I wonder that no one here didn't write about it.

aineth

Feb 15, 2018
How often do you have this issue?
As I saw this issue on all AOSP ROMs. Did you catch it on MIUI?

p3le

Jun 5, 2010
Stalowa Wola / Kielce
I'm unable to successfully root my Mi 10T Lite. I believe I tried everything. Whenever I patch boot.img extracted from ROM (from zip file) and reboot to system, I don't have mobile data (just like sim is not detected) and wi-fi. Also when it boots just before system full start it blinks really fast many times. After unlocking device popup with "UI stops working" appears. I tried clean install with factory reset and always the same. All magisk versions including Canary are not working for me.

Full log from Magisk v23 (Canary) attached. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I have installed it from TWRP (Orange Fox) as zip and also tried with fastboot, always same results.

Attachments

• magisk_log_2021-10-15T01_53_49Z.log
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! I can't find an option to disable VoLTE. It is needed for my mobile service provider for me to be able to enable 5G on my MI 10T Lite 5G (EEA). Btw has somebody tested and can confirm that 5G (NR) works on Pixel Experience rom?

Jan 3, 2021
Hi! I can't find an option to disable VoLTE. It is needed for my mobile service provider for me to be able to enable 5G on my MI 10T Lite 5G (EEA). Btw has somebody tested and can confirm that 5G (NR) works on Pixel Experience rom?
Yes 5G should work with NR, go to Setting-> Network & Internet --> Mobile Network --> Preferred Network Type. The last option works for me. You can also disable VoLTE one level above, but I don't think that it is needed.

Reactions: Burgeruking

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
In the settings there's a toggle for 4G Calling, on mine there is anyway! If you search it in settings it should pop up and you can untoggle it
Yeah, Thats weird. Im on latest Pixel Experience Plus btw.. Clean flash. VoLTE- It can be found in Search tab, but when clicking on any of those 3 options, it redirects to SIM1 settings tab and no option to enable or disable VoLTE:
See attached screenshots.

Attachments

• 4e4df960-9bb2-4f2d-837a-ab3ba1c2a1c8.jpg
    4e4df960-9bb2-4f2d-837a-ab3ba1c2a1c8.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 46
  • bb9e8f49-0b13-45a7-b29e-fdbdd600488d.jpg
    bb9e8f49-0b13-45a7-b29e-fdbdd600488d.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 45

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Hmm, that suggests that you don't have it enabled. Have you made sure it's activated on your SIM/account? I'm not on PE plus but on non-plus with o2 UK I get volte, vowifi, 5g all working fine. Check with your provider otherwise I don't know, sorry!

ntelas

Nov 17, 2013
Faced very strange bug. From time to time got a lot of lags in scrolling. After 5 seconds lags desappear. Or I can pull down QS then lags disappeared too. I got it on all other ROMs. But on PE it happens rarely. Looks like some alghoritms that manage 120 Hz has bugs. I wonder that no one here didn't write about it.
I have this problem with stock MIUI and I had it with PE as well. Sometimes it happens once a day and some 10. Noticed some apps can make it happen more frequently.

To make sure we are talking about the same issue, I am experiencing huge shuttering (~10 FPS), and this either goes away after a few seconds or untill I pull down the notification tray.
I actually talked about this issue many months ago.

If you found any solution please update us.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts