• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][gauguin] The Baolong24 AOSP Project | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread
Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

The Baolong24 AOSP Project for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
The Baolong24 AOSP Project is a Pixel Experience based ROM, with some customization add that I liked.

What's working?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint
Lights
Sound/vibration
NFC
SafetyNet Passed
DRM L1
SELinux Enforcing
OK Google

Known Issues

You tell me

How to Install?

Download Link

Big Thanks

LineageOS Team
Pixel Experience Team
Havoc-OS Team
Evolution-X Team
Adarsh Grewal
ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ
Ganesh Varma
Guaiyihu
kmou424
TH779
DtHnAme
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group​

Updates Channel​

or​

Donate

Last edited:

wufabul0us

Nov 13, 2018
OMG THIS IS HANDSDOWN THE BEST ROM I'VE TRIED! Is it just me or "OK Google" voice command is not working? Hopefully that gets fixed in the next update but other than that this is perfect!
Also, ideas for future features: I'd like to have the option to customize number of columns and rows in the status bar, be able to adjust brightness with the status bar it self and have a way of turing on flashlight with the screen off as in other roms. But it doesn't matter, I'm staying with this rom! LOVED IT!

Reactions: meltbanana

wufabul0us

Nov 13, 2018
OMG THIS IS HANDSDOWN THE BEST ROM I'VE TRIED! Is it just me or "OK Google" voice command is not working? Hopefully that gets fixed in the next update but other than that this is perfect!
Also, ideas for future features: I'd like to have the option to customize number of columns and rows in the status bar, be able to adjust brightness with the status bar it self and have a way of turing on flashlight with the screen off as in other roms. But it doesn't matter, I'm staying with this rom! LOVED IT!
NVM about "Hey Google" thing. I just reinstalled google assistant app, restarted my phone and went through the voice match thing by erasing the previous one. It is working now! Amazing ROM!

wufabul0us

Nov 13, 2018
Found a bug... or something like that. If you turn off the phone or try to restart under 10% battery, system wont load. It will get stucked at the "MI powered by android screen" in a loop. Not a big deal but yeah, just so you knowt that's there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

The Baolong24 AOSP Project for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    The Baolong24 AOSP Project is a Pixel Experience based ROM, with some customization add that I liked.

What's working?

Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known Issues

You tell me

How to Install?

Download Link

Big Thanks

LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    Havoc-OS Team
    Evolution-X Team
    Adarsh Grewal
    ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ
    Ganesh Varma
    Guaiyihu
    kmou424
    TH779
    DtHnAme
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group​

Updates Channel​

or​

Donate

Amazing, thanks! I'm running it for 3 days now and it's stable. Battery life is pretty good compared to Pixel Experience.
    Really the best . Especially battery. On stand by , over night, phone lose only 2% of battery. And that's amazing!