[ROM][11][gauguin][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for the reply, I just got a Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Chinese edition and It brings with it alot of Bloatware .The Version of miui It come's with has
half baked apps , half Chinese half Inglish. so i am looking for a rom with
proper Inglish. I do have a Redmi note 7 global version with Pixel Experience installed and it's perfect.

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
I have a big bug...with the letest update... media getting stuck for 2,3 seconds.
I might have the same on march rom. Some, but not all video playback slows down and skips frames every 2 or 3 seconds. I'm playing back recordings I've made or my wife has made in Google photos. Other media seems fine (like iPlayer, plex). Is this what you are getting too?

deanlee121

Sep 3, 2017
I might have the same on march rom. Some, but not all video playback slows down and skips frames every 2 or 3 seconds. I'm playing back recordings I've made or my wife has made in Google photos. Other media seems fine (like iPlayer, plex). Is this what you are getting too?
Latest update has a playback problem download the second from the top build

mdurkin

Aug 1, 2011
Latest update has a playback problem download the second from the top build
I'm on the March build. Problem is intermittent, and seems ok with locally stored videos, but not streaming from google photos. bandwidth is fine, and other streaming services fine. Feels like a bug. I will stay on March rom for a while as have to wipe to get to the later versions...

May 14, 2013
Hi guys,

I've noticed a few comments related to charging speeds so I have done some in depth testing. Hopefully this has somewhat more objective parameters and will give you an idea of the charging behaviour. I posted this in general but the testing is done on this rom so it should give you similar results. I have to say that I am impressed with the results.

Regards,
Ed

Reactions: AnibalSP

waggelele

Mar 23, 2020
Just to clarify are people flashing this from stock Android 11 MIUI 12 and not needing to downgrade beforehand?

Last edited:

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Hello, Just to be sure Is this rom compatible with Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Chinese edition ? because there are various like Indian and international. thanks
in advanced.

danashcroft

Dec 10, 2015
Gcam is blurry on latest build, tried another camera which does work on rear camera but no front camera, just black screen. Anyone experiencing this or have a fix?

Top Liked Posts

Just to clarify are people flashing this from stock Android 11 MIUI 12 and not needing to downgrade beforehand?
    If you wanna install the very latest version (from today), you can flash directly coming from A11 MIUI 12.
    Gcam is blurry on latest build, tried another camera which does work on rear camera but no front camera, just black screen. Anyone experiencing this or have a fix?
    Don't use 12.5 as firmware
    With the latest update, I can't install Edxposed through Magisk.
    SELinux is enforcing, so if you want to install Edxposed, maybe you need to switch SELinux to permissive
    I have unbricked the mobile, just want help to find the Stock Android 10 MIUI rom file, if any one can direct me to the location, thanks
    All done, unfortunately did not return my recovery. I had to reinstall the latest MIUI Android R / 11 because after returning my recovery, it didn't want to load PE. Now I start with the installation of all applications again. I hope it will be for the last time and in future updates there will be no such gymnastics.
    Been using this a couple of days. I ditched MIUI after the latest update seemed very buggy (wouldn't recognise my SD card, so a load of apps were missing after the update (I was using it as internal storage), and still packed full of Xiaomi features I didn't want. Lots of other odd things were happening too.
    This ROM is really good. I have the same charging speed issue as others (shows slow, but I think it's fast?!), and honestly haven't found any other issues. BT to two different cars works well, google pay fine. I've not added magisk, happy with this. Can't test 5G as I only have 4 with my SIM. Wifi speed same as xiaomi rom. Would be great to see this become official at some stage - thanks to the devs for this. Much better than MIUI for my needs.
    Do you know where I can download it thanks

It's in the link in the OP. OneDrive doesn't seem to be working so try the 2nd one. Get the 0314 build.
    With the latest update, I can't install Edxposed through Magisk.
    SELinux is enforcing, so if you want to install Edxposed, maybe you need to switch SELinux to permissive
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    To install older than 0404
    • Make sure you have Stock Android 10 MIUI Installed on your Device
    • Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed

1. Boot to your recovery
    2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache and Data
    3. Flash latest Pixel Experience Rom for this Device
    4. Install Magisk (optional)
    5. Reboot to system and you're done!

To install newer than 0404
    https://gauguin-dev.github.io/unofficial-PE-wiki/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    OneDrive
    AKR DL

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    ᴘʀɪʏᴀɴsʜᴜ from Telegram
    Adarsh Grewal
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Support Group

https://t.me/PE_gauguin

Updates Channel
    https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    or
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    Anyone else can't charge the phone while it's powered off ?
    I'll fix at next update
    5G and Google pay works for me without any mods as I don't use root on it
    Where's my google camera? Camera in this rom is not google camera./
    Hey! Can anyone tell me how I can toggle on 120hz on this rom? Thanks!
    Settings > screen > device specific settings > minimum refresh rate
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone